Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tf why many users here trashing Law awakening??
Doesn't that look OP to you guys??
He could literally create a small room in his hands and use his DF abilities on it. He could just harass you and probably murders you at his whim

Who could counter that?? Tell me?? Is it even avoidable??
If it can effect someone like Big Mom, then nobody is invincible to that.

Sadly the opponent is Big mom who's a durable monster so it looks underwhelming. Other character even including some top tiers will have hard time dealing with Law awakening.
It is by far more deadly and potent than fking Doffy and Katakuri Awakening who won't do shit to Big mom.
Law's going to be the 2nd strongest swordsman EoS

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
His AP is greater in what way? Luffy is doing internal damage while Zoro is doing external damage.
Stop this bullshit
If luffy was doing internal damage the amount of times he's hit kaido
Kaido would be vomiting blood everywhere
Instead he barely has a bloody lip

Luffys ap is ass you're just making nonsense excuses

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
looks like it won't be long before we see zoro vs king again :finally:
Post automatically merged:

google translation:
Announcing the climax of Arc Wano and the colorful cover of Chapter 1031, which will mark the end of the decisive historical battle
Holy fuck.
In the end, BM's fight is REALLY gonna be a FILLER fight?????
:lulz:
I joked about it, but never thought I was actually gonna be right on this one.
:lulz:
Time for the real Stars to shine!
Raizo vs Enel's Grandpa, of course.

So, Awakening can substitute AdCoC huh? As in you can easily defeat a Yonko even if your awakening is still not developed like Kidd and Law are currently doing?

Oda stop it, you’ve already got @Erkan12 and @Seraphoenix on suicide watch from how useless Advanced Conqueror’s Haki is, you don’t have to hand Big Mom defeat from two rookies with fledgling awakenings lol.
You do realize that BM and Kaido almost certainly have Awakening too, right????? This is some really low IQ Admiral wank lol

So, Awakening can substitute AdCoC huh? As in you can easily defeat a Yonko even if your awakening is still not developed like Kidd and Law are currently doing?

Oda stop it, you’ve already got @Erkan12 and @Seraphoenix on suicide watch from how useless Advanced Conqueror’s Haki is, you don’t have to hand Big Mom defeat from two rookies with fledgling awakenings lol.
The more days went by, the more I am proud of my decision to be an Admiralboi. :cheers:

Law's going to be the 2nd strongest swordsman EoS
The idea of Law surpassing this monster sounds ludicrous to me.

You understand Mihawk is capable of one shot killing Big Mom? I think we both can agree to that. You really see Law on that level?
Mihawk is CoA God lol, Law can't even compete with him since Big Mom and Kaido's CoA is too much for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.