Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Advertisement: "Wow the climax of the 3rd act is upon us!"

Literally 38 chapters later::usoprice:

Stop taking Jump's "climax" hype as any confirmation it's ending soon. They've been saying g it every other month for over a year now.
It's WCI all over again.
We were on the climax of WCI for 30 chapters with Editors calling it in the preview every single time for like 30 straight weeks (A BIG TREMOR AROUND WHOLE CAKE ISLAND, WE FINALLY REACH ITS CLIMAX). It was ridiculous, how one can still believe any shit they say is beyond e me.

no that's not what I mean

Kid's power allows him to create and manipulate magnetic fields. His awakening allows him to turn non magnetic things into magnets. If he can do this, it allows him to use his magnetic fields to manipulate the once non-magnetic object.

Like now that Kid has used his awakening on big mom, he can use repel on big mom herself to send her flying. Since big mom is now magnetic, she will be effected by Kid's magnetic field.
People still don't understand this. Kid's awakening isn't to make metal attract to people, his awakening is to magnetize whatever he wants. In this case he "assigns" it to Big Mom, but there's nothing stopping him from assigning other things.

Tbh I think both awakenings are trash.

Laws only works on the hyper durable. It’s either not gonna land in the agile opponents or won’t be needed on others because Law can slice them apart normally.

And Kidds is lol material
Law's awakening makes it to where you probably won't be able to clash with him unless you have ACoA.

Like if a shit tier swordsman like Queen tried to clash blades with Law's kroom, he'd probably get his sword shattered.

Yeah what is your problem??
They are swordsman right?? Because they have sword
But Zoro(future), Mihawk, Ushimaru and Ryuma are the only one called "Dai-Kengou" literally meaning great swordsman. Which sets them apart. And thus befitting for no.1 swordsman title
Which none of other "so- swordsman" cared about it.
I don't have a problem.

Just don't like misinformation especially when its used a fact.

Dai-Kengou only refers to Ushimaru (most likely DEAD) , Ryuma (DEAD), & Mihawk.

Everything you've stated is head canon, you can ignore me just wanted to let you know Law is a Swordsman.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Kaido smiled in two panels during his fight against Yamato 1 when he blocked her attack and on the next page in one panel when he landed an attack. Note they used the same type of attack which could highly be the reason cuz his Yamato is copying Kaido’s style. Furthermore, Kaido showed a bloodlust face against Yamato when pummeling her with attacks that he never showed to any of the WG members including Zoro. Lastly Kaido was smiling as well while fighting the WG members so it wasn’t something only he did to her.
but his face changed when zoro used asura

Status
Not open for further replies.