Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Asura is now base:milaugh:
Luffy's KKG is a one punch knock out, ain't no coming back from that. Trust me, Kaido wouldn't be smiling three panels later talking about "you did enough" :myman:
Whatever luffy does. Kaido gonna get back up. He only getting a fake 5 min win till kaidos heads coming off above the capital.

His DF has so much potential. It's basically having contole over one of the fundamental forces of the universe. Oda though has been making it look like a joke. Whatever Kidd shows next with his awakening I hope it's something good than him just throwing more metal at her.
In fact, that's my area of knowledge.

Kidd could even power his own robots via electromagnetic induction using his magnetic powers to produce electricity, for example to allow them to recharge.

yeah not now

but post wano, Kid's probably going to get advanced haki, just like Luffy's probably going to get awakening.
But we arent gonna see Kid post wano. I doubt Oda will give him the power offscrened. Making Kid stronger is different and giving him the AdCoC is different because we are not gonna feel like its a good power up if itcomes later. It will feel like asspull.

If Kid is gonna get AdCoc then it would be right here.

But we arent gonna see Kid post wano. I doubt Oda will give him the power offscrened. Making Kid stronger is different and giving him the AdCoC is different because we are not gonna feel like its a good power up if itcomes later. It will feel like asspull.

If Kid is gonna get AdCoc then it would be right here.
Why aren't we going to see kid post wano? He has an unresolved grudge with shanks. Kid becoming stronger off-screen isn't an asspull because its a well established fact that characters get stronger off-screen.

I mean Law developed awakening between now and dressrosa and we never even heard of it until now.
Post automatically merged:

No the thing you say isnt happening its not how magnetic fields work but if Oda wants to change it then it will hapen.
magnets aren't effected by magnetic fields?

Let me do some equation used by certain people here
Ikkoku sovereignty is half of Hakai and Kidd tanked it fine along the all other attacks he took from Bigmom+Hawkins+Kaidou prior to the fight. So more or less, that is some crazy endurance or durability feat from Kidd without breaking his bones. Based on this math, I think Kidd can block Hakai 2 or 3 seconds more than Zoro. Kidd right now has highest durability feat from an alliance side. Dude, didn't even take rest and eat meat or senzu bean to magically recover.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Let me do some equation used by certain people here
Ikkoku sovereignty is half of Hakai and Kidd tanked it fine along the all other attacks he took from Bigmom+Hawkins+Kaidou prior to the fight. So more or less, that is some crazy endurance or durability feat from Kidd without breaking his bones. Based on this math, I think Kidd can block Hakai 2 or 3 seconds more than Zoro. Kidd right now has highest durability feat from an alliance side. Dude, didn't even take rest and eat meat or senzu bean to magically recover.
How can there be so many window lickers
Don't do equations you can't even count

spare me your delusion
only a window licker thinks this tiny hole that luffy easily dodges

is 50 percent of this

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Whatever luffy does. Kaido gonna get back up. He only getting a fake 5 min win till kaidos heads coming off above the capital.
Is that why Luffy has yet to use his most powerful attack on him:myman:
Yeah I thought so but you do you and keep rubbing that magic lamp. I am sure your wish will be granted soon enough:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.