Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren't we going to see kid post wano? He has an unresolved grudge with shanks. Kid becoming stronger off-screen isn't an asspull because its a well established fact that characters get stronger off-screen.

I mean Law developed awakening between now and dressrosa and we never even heard of it until now.
Post automatically merged:

magnets aren't effected by magnetic fields?
I dont think Oda will interrupt Luffy and Shanks meeting with Kid. Thats why i think he will be out of focus in the story for a while.

Also i am not saying Kid getting stronger is asspull i am saying Kid getting power offscreen will feel cheap.
Like let me give you an example since you misunderstand me.

Kid getting stronger armanent or mastering his haki is good but Kid learning AdCoC offscreen is not a good writing.

In fact, that's my area of knowledge.

Kidd could even power his own robots via electromagnetic induction using his magnetic powers to produce electricity, for example to allow them to recharge.
He could also redirect Big Mom's lightning back at her or create a strong magnetic fields inside her body and hurt her from the inisde and so much more. Oda is really not making use of Kidd's DF full potential.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yep, not even Oda. Lol.
Ya man. When the creation outgrows the creator... :crazwhat:
Is kaido doing boro breath in base ?
His teeth are from hybrid, everything else is from the base. Oda slipped once again. :kriwhat:

Let me do some equation used by certain people here
Ikkoku sovereignty is half of Hakai and Kidd tanked it fine along the all other attacks he took from Bigmom+Hawkins+Kaidou prior to the fight. So more or less, that is some crazy endurance or durability feat from Kidd without breaking his bones. Based on this math, I think Kidd can block Hakai 2 or 3 seconds more than Zoro. Kidd right now has highest durability feat from an alliance side. Dude, didn't even take rest and eat meat or senzu bean to magically recover.
Dont know from who you got that equation but Ikoku is nowhere close to Hakai.

But YC1 level clash can't split the heaven.
When you cant split Kaido's chest open you gotta at least take splitting the sky as a consolation prize.
Dont worry tho, Zoro and Kaido are playing semi-finals now, they will meet once again in the finals. You are not prepared. :myman:

How can there be so many window lickers
Don't do equations you can't even count
So Hakai is just a shockwave? Not even an attack? You people measure attack based on destruction of surroundings? Using that logic, isn't it same magnitude as giants attack from little garden? I mean using your logic, both look same from visual point of view.

For me it's clear now...oda just wanted them to have some W in a way that they could say they fought yonko... which is done now. Chances are they might get defeated or BM will become crazy and do something else...if oda really wants BM to go down...it will be done in a different way...like the bombs, etc... but the way this fight was setup...i.e. BM not using anything much, Kid/Law using their best of abilities to finally do some damage(and seemingly happy with the execution)
I agree, the start of this fight is already looking to be the end of the fight. Plus I dnt see Oda giving overrated Kidd too much panel time in wano. His kamikaze move will fail. I hope he's has more moves for his fans sake. :goyea:

I dont think Oda will interrupt Luffy and Shanks meeting with Kid. Thats why i think he will be out of focus in the story for a while.

Also i am not saying Kid getting stronger is asspull i am saying Kid getting power offscreen will feel cheap.
Like let me give you an example since you misunderstand me.

Kid getting stronger armanent or mastering his haki is good but Kid learning AdCoC offscreen is not a good writing.
but he learned awakening off-screen, how is this any different

and it would be utter shit writing for Oda to set up this subplot with Kid and Shanks and not have it come to fruition at all. Kid isn't a mouthbreather like Moria, the man constantly challenges the yonko.

In fact, that's my area of knowledge.

Kidd could even power his own robots via electromagnetic induction using his magnetic powers to produce electricity, for example to allow them to recharge.
one know that the islands in OP give off a strong magnetic current kid with his power could levitate islands and use them as a projectile

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Ikkoku ain't half as strong as Hakai nor did Kid tank it. The most physically gifted character in the series asked another equally gifted character if her back can handle Hakai. That shit is literally the most powerful attack we've ever seen in the series. Let's stop being ridiculous. There is a reason why Kid put aside his pride and thanked Zoro for saving his ass.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So Hakai is just a shockwave? Not even an attack? You people measure attack based on destruction of surroundings? Using that logic, isn't it same magnitude as giants attack from little garden? I mean using your logic, both look same from visual point of view.
I know you're crying because you just got bodied but don't try to run away from the initial point
Your window licking ass said hakai is only double an ikkoku when ikkoku makes a tiny hole in the skull and once again this chapter breaks a wall meanwhile hakais impact was bigger than onigashima itself
Cry more

Let me do some equation used by certain people here
Ikkoku sovereignty is half of Hakai and Kidd tanked it fine along the all other attacks he took from Bigmom+Hawkins+Kaidou prior to the fight. So more or less, that is some crazy endurance or durability feat from Kidd without breaking his bones. Based on this math, I think Kidd can block Hakai 2 or 3 seconds more than Zoro. Kidd right now has highest durability feat from an alliance side. Dude, didn't even take rest and eat meat or senzu bean to magically recover.
true

Status
Not open for further replies.