Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And then what they just gonna leave kaido there until he gets up lmfao
We don't know when those losses came either
Zoro is on no limit
You think oda has zoro outside on his own for him to fall on a bomb of an island with no one to help him lmfao
Kaido himself said beating him and driving him from wano isn't enough
That’s why WG/marines are near Wano. Taking him in unless another party(BBP) comes and take him either way Kaido and his crew’s threat wouldn’t touch Wano again. When have we ever seen an antagonist comes back to the island he controlled and got defeated in by Luffy. Again Zoro at a time limit it doesn’t matter if you want to ignore it, Oda has put a side effect to this medicine for a reason. And the bomb thing is getting taken care of as of now, you talk as if everyone gonna jump from the Oni island and leave him cuz he wouldn’t be able to move at that point.

It literally wasnt proven lol, we never saw them fight, you just saw the aftermath of the 10 day long fight that is used for hype, lol.
Why do you always buy this BS from Oda? Aokiji literally froze the entire bay and all around the island including two freakishly huge tsunamis and the climate didnt change, lmao. There is literally no attempt at downplaying whatsoever, I only attempt to wake you up.
Yes it was. Anyone with a functioning brain can tell the difference between the abilities the Admirals have used on MF vs the aftermath that was caused on PH. Aokiji nor Akainu not changing the climate during MF is prove of this, that they had something up their sleeve they only used on PH.

The reason PH was chosen was because the Admirals didn't want to cause any collateral damage to allied countries, this basically tells us that when going all out it's impossible for them not destroy their surrounding given their AoE.
I'm not buying Oda's crap for ages now. Day long fights are hype tools, Adv CoC was overhyped but you're denying that Admirals have abilities they didn't use at MF.
Based on common sense. It is literally useless, especially considering that characters can fly, have haki barriers and can split mountains effortlessly to make a safe passage for themselves through lava or ice, you choose... Once again, it is useless, everything that isnt directly targetting the enemy's body.
This is complete BS, lmao. We have seen how Doflamingo's and Katakuri's awakening have troubled Luffy multiple times. Doflamingo went from getting ragdolled by Boundman to stalling him for 20 minutes, just because his awakening could prevent Luffy from connecting direct hits. Fortunately for Luffy, neither Kata or Doffy had a lethal element that causes severe damage by contact.

Evading a sea of Lava is not as easy as dodging Mochi.

- Flying won't help you when a blizzard hits you or the toxic smoke of an volcano eruption is covering the sky.
- Mountain busting brings you nowhere when another can be created by the element at any time.
- Haki barriers can't be held up for days.

You should have bought into it and doubled down on whatever I said back on OJ because what Oda has shown in Wano blows out of the water whatever I have said about Zoro, lmao. Yes, yes, YC1s go around stopping island busters from TWO Emperors and slashing WSC's chest open with a permanent reminder... Dont make me laugh. :myman:
Admirals are gonna be decent, that's not what I am disputing. What I am saying is that off paneled hype like island climate split between lava and ice is literally useless in combat because: a) they will never be isolated, b)they wont fight 10 days and c) it's useless to begin with.
Dude, I like your posts, they're fun and thought thru but you gotta stop making yourself seem like another Morj, like you are right on every OP related topic at any times. Not even the author has a clue what the fuck he's doing, especially when it's about power levels.

Zoro did all that and yet he is fighting King, a YC1, someone grouped up with Queen. We could now stick to the obvious portrayal of King being Kaido's strongest subordinate or we could be in denial and make King into something he never was to begin with.

It's no shame that Zoro is in that YC1 ballpark, he is still strong and will become much stronger.

Admirals don't need to fight days to use everything they have. Kid and Law use awakening as a last resort because it taxes them too much and because they're inexperienced, Admirals don't have that issue.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
yes, just like they can't swallow the fact that Zoro (and killer) are SN in their own rights like their captains. they both have a very strong portrayal as leaders of the next gen too.

they keep bringing up the luffy, kid, law trio, but they simply can't understand that these three are competing directly for PK title (law's case is weird but you get what i mean). it doesn't mean zoro and killer have to be weaker, especially zoro since his goal his to get to that yonko lvl too by surpassing mihawk (who is > shanks, no amount of crying will change that). why is that so hard to understand ?

i just can't with some people on this forum, i ignore most of the shit i see cause arguing with them is clearly pointless.
Yes, your way of dealing with their nonsense is an expected path to take.
However, with time, you learn what you have to ignore and otherwise entertain yourself by laughing at their delusions.
Considering that they will always bet against Zoro, the entertainment will never end. Enjoy it. :myman:

Luffy doesn’t need G4 to defeat any YC lol. His base with the usual G2 & G3 is enough to destroy all of them.
Yes he does need his g4 to take them down, you overhyped Luffy base same way only for him to get defeated by Kaido and thrown out of the roof few chapters later.

Marco beats either Kid or Law 1v1, both don't have the feats to prove their superior over him.
So we’re just making shit up now? This is such cap. Give me one AP feat Marco has shown that proves he can put down Kidd. The dude who has been taking Yonko attack after Yonko attack. He even survived an Elbaf Spear in this chapter lol. Kidd wouldn’t lose to Marco even before this awakening was revealed. Kidd is fucking Marco up lol.

Bogard

You can't win
I wonder if Law can use room to make himself intangible like he did with his sword. That would be the perfect attack and defense, not only allowing him to avoid anything, but turning into a walking destructive room operating anything in it's path

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That’s why WG/marines are near Wano. Taking him in unless another party(BBP) comes and take him either way Kaido and his crew’s threat wouldn’t touch Wano again. When have we ever seen an antagonist comes back to the island he controlled and got defeated in by Luffy. Again Zoro at a time limit it doesn’t matter if you want to ignore it, Oda has put a side effect to this medicine for a reason. And the bomb thing is getting taken care of as of now, you talk as if everyone gonna jump from the Oni island and leave him cuz he wouldn’t be able to move at that point.
The Marines aren't coming just a few wg ships which means nothing he's escaped 18 times
When have they expressed that they would
Kaido outright said wano is special to him
Crocodile lost interest in alabasta big difference
Doffy would go back to dressrosa cause its his ancestral home
For zoro to power through it.

Needs G4 for a tobbi roppo but G3 is enough for commanders:milaugh:

Without CoC coating, his strongest ability, Luffy ain't beating Ulti much less a YC:myman:
Did Luffy need G4 to destroy that ship? Did he need G4 to one shot a number? No.

Current Luffy has all advanced types of haki which result in insane AP and already has great endurance. The moment Luffy lasted about 30 minutes against hybrid Kaido in base form is the moment everyone should realize YCs can’t even handle base form Luffy.

What are you talking about? Kaido isnt KOing top tiers 4 times in row. Luffy is bad even for YC1 standards.
Meanwhile, Zoro is top tier since he returned from his TS training. Not even top tiers have feats to compete with him.
I should list Zoro into a special god tier, after all, he is the only character with god-like ability. :crazwhat:
Zoro is indeed on a special tier yes so specialhe needed Drake’s help to land a clean slash on Apoo while Apoo was busy with Drake:crazwhat::kawak:

Yes he does need his g4 to take them down, you overhyped Luffy base same way only for him to get defeated by Kaido and thrown out of the roof few chapters later.
Yeah by Kaido a top tier in his strongest form and still lasted around 30 minutes… these YCs won’t last even 10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.