Sanji no haki
Kid no haki

Sanji invincibility to fodder blades + regen
Vs
Kid trash metal

no brained who wins

I don’t even hate kid
I actually dislike Sanji, and I’m saying this
I get it, metal can't do shit to sanji now... but kid showed that he can tank more than zoro, the man doing luffy durability feats while not having a rubber body... (Big mom sovergnity and the other attack he took head on in the previous chapter...). If kid is ok and can still fight that means his durability is above zoro after taking those 2 attacks head on

Are Zorobros already comparing the ashura attack with the awakening of Kid and Law? :suresure::suresure:

This forum is an amusement park :suresure:
??

Zoro permascarred Kaido despite his post Hakai condition. What did Law accomplish better? He damaged Big Mom but that wasn't so substantial probably. Spitting some blood is ordinary administration in One Piece.

cap
these attacks would not even work on akainu or kizaru
fuji and green bull would shit on them since they not retarded like big mom
Stop sucking up to Lee:whitepress:
Fujitora is stronger than Shanks
Buggy being stronger than Prime Roger is just as likely as Fujitora being stronger than Shanks.
Akainu fought the entire Whitebeard Pirates by himself and was winning lol. 1 Yonko Crew >>> Scabbards.

The Admirals are Logias so Law’s awakening literally would not tickle them but nice try lol. Only the Yonko would be injured by such a pathetic attack. Maybe Fuji since he is a Paramecia lol.
Akainu couldn't get past Marco alone despite being bloodlusted. Absolutely pathetic:denzimote:
That weakling couldn't even handle weak gura attacks. Didn't have the guts to go to Wano:jay-he: Backed down like a bitch to Shanks:watchout:

I could go on but that one dimensional villain is pitiful. I'm sure you relate, which is why you love him so much.

I get it, metal can't do shit to sanji now... but kid showed that he can tank more than zoro, the man doing luffy durability feats while not having a rubber body... (Big mom sovergnity and the other attack he took head on in the previous chapter...). If kid is ok and can still fight that means his durability is above zoro after taking those 2 attacks head on
Anyone that can surround trash metal wins in one piece lmfao, until they go up against someone that’s takes out the trash

??

Zoro permascarred Kaido despite his post Hakai condition. What did Law accomplish better? He damaged Big Mom but that wasn't so substantial probably. Spitting some blood is ordinary administration in One Piece.
That Law making Bm vomit blood spoiler was complete ass:kobeha:

But the smoke coming out of her mouth is pretty impressive we dont see that too many times and it implies some of her organs got fried :quest:

I asked you to give me one AP feat that Marco has that proves he can even tickle Kidd, and of course you couldn’t give me one. Because there isn’t one that exists.

While Kidd may not have the most impressive AP feats in the world he has at the very least shown that in Punk Rotten he can damage Kaido and make him feel pain. Again, it may not have been significant damage, but that’s still more impressive than any AP feat Marco has. If he can damage Kaido with crushing attacks, he’ll do 3x that to Marco. (Plus if next chapter shows that Punk Crash did good damage to Big Mom then there’s that too).

Add that to a now tricky, destructive, and lowkey broken DF awakening plus amazing tanking feats and idk how you can sit here and argue that he loses to Marco in a 1 v 1. Kidd even had better portrayal against Big Mom than Marco did lol.
Honestly don't see how marco gets out of "assign"

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Akainu couldn't get past Marco alone despite being bloodlusted. Absolutely pathetic:denzimote:
This is like saying Kaido can’t defeat Nekomamushi since Nekomamushi disarmed him lol.

That weakling couldn't even handle weak gura attacks. Didn't have the guts to go to Wano:jay-he: Backed down like a bitch to Shanks:watchout:

I could go on but that one dimensional villain is pitiful. I'm sure you relate, which is why you love him so much.
Those Gura attacks which failed to even bruise Akainu >>> Kaido’s entire offensive arsenal lol. Kaido can’t even KO Kinemon while Akainu blew off the head of Whitebeard the strongest Yonko himself.

Akainu is the best villain in OP bar none, in fact he is in many ways the only true villain of this sub-par series full of D tier characters like Shanks lol. Akainu is severely hated by the fandom, demonstrating how he is the only real villain in One Piece.

That Law making Bm vomit blood spoiler was complete ass:kobeha:

But the smoke coming out of her mouth is pretty impressive we dont see that too many times and it implies some of her organs got fried :quest:
I bet Big Mom's character is so memed that's nothing so dangerous for her for the moment.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The moment Kaido is defeated by Luffy is the moment you should realize Kaido is never gonna be a threat to Wano that’s how shonen series works. Be it the WG or he lose interest Oda gonna finish his need of Wano as plot demand it. What do you think WG ships came to Wano? Just for fun! They are going to take the losing side and everyone else. They are planning to take over Wano even WG don’t believe Kaido would lose yet still think they can do the job. Zoro is going to get his 30 broken bones back and plus more damage.. he ain’t gonna be a threat to Kaido.
Why would it lmfao kaido will be > luffy after wano luffy is getting a fake w after kaido has ran a 15 odd man gauntlet.
The wg isn't here for kaido
They are here for wano and Robin
They won't get wano cause momo will open the borders and cp0 is here to face meme for Robin whilst the live floor hats protect her like they said in zou.
Zoros gonna power through it. His back story is coming new ryuma time.

I asked you to give me one AP feat that Marco has that proves he can even tickle Kidd, and of course you couldn’t give me one. Because there isn’t one that exists.

While Kidd may not have the most impressive AP feats in the world he has at the very least shown that in Punk Rotten he can damage Kaido and make him feel pain. Again, it may not have been significant damage, but that’s still more impressive than any AP feat Marco has. If he can damage Kaido with crushing attacks, he’ll do 3x that to Marco. (Plus if next chapter shows that Punk Crash did good damage to Big Mom then there’s that too).

Add that to a now tricky, destructive, and lowkey broken DF awakening plus amazing tanking feats and idk how you can sit here and argue that he loses to Marco in a 1 v 1. Kidd even had better portrayal against Big Mom than Marco did lol.
First of all, Marco does not need to have godly AP to injure Kid, he can land many consequetive attacks that stack up over time. Problem is that he continously has to fight battles against ridiculous odds because of which we can't judge his 1v1 capabilities.

He still knocked King and Queen around without much trouble and had enough physical strength to keep them in a chokehold.

Punk rotten is so far Kid's strongest AP output we've seen, while it's impressive, it isn't the fastest move and you surely won't expect Marco to just be sitting their and waiting to get fucked over or do you?

Marco can effortlessly take any of Kid's attacks even his awakening without any issue because he regenerates, it doesn't matter how hax Kid or Law are.

Also, I don't remember Big mom running away from Kid, but I do her avoiding Marco.
Another thing, BM has put Marco's name above Kid's by telling him why someone like him is helping those "Kids", so yeah, I wouldn't be so sure with portrayal.

Status
Not open for further replies.