Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a mode. He has 3 attacks and can fight in the mode without using a specific attack. He has shown that twice.
An every awakening, am I literally mean “every” awakening a mode. An also has multiple attacks. Y’all sound dumb with this shit
:kayneshrug:
Lmfaoooooo fucking read what they are saying
They aren't experienced awakened users like doffy or kata
They say even using it is extremely taxing on them so they have to use it as a last resort. That was their big finish.
Well duh kidd couldn't even save himself at the end of the chapter cause he used meme as a magnet and needed law to move him.
Which doesn’t imply anything but it’s taxing dumbass. It’s a mode clearly, as shown every time in the manga.
It’s reminded me of Hawkins supposedly having 1000 dolls and something stronger than the Voodoo scarecrow :shame:
I wonder if it will end the same way :saden:
Ztards believed Kid/Law were already going all out... so Excuse me for skipping the bs this time around. U guys Religiously never know what you’re talking about

Last edited:
That is literally what Law imply,his awakening moves(you are right shockwave will is just one of many moves) are above his base moves or are you saying Luffy G4 moves can be weaker then G2 moves?
Luffy is not awakened. But if you want to compare modes, than yeah Red Roc >> basic Kong Gun

Going into a new "mode", makes you overall stronger. But that includes hax/tricks, speed, endurance, defence, attack. It's not just potency of attacks.

I've already showed countless examples of Katakuri/Doffy having some of their strongest attacks (Mochi Drill, Parasite, Overheat) in base.

ZChads can brag about Zoro since a mere tatsumaki is leagues above anything Law+Midd can do combined.
All that attack does is blood, Kaido literally continues as if nothing happened after that attack. Asura the only one that manages anything worth a damn. But Kid/Law law are about to surpass I was at moderate damage to a Yonko. Zoro well, he’s still struggling with that B lister King the what’s his face
:gokulaugh:

Seriously, I'll ask again, what the fuck are you going on about? Awakening is a SET of attacks, not 1 ultimate attack, like you're making it out to be.

Awakened Law > Non-Awakened Law

If he starts to use awakening, he'll be overall stronger. That doesn't mean every single move that's related to awakening is somehow more potent than every non-awakened move.

I don't know why I'm even wasting my time with you. We all know he will show Gamma Knife later.
"If he starts to use awakening, he'll be overall stronger. That doesn't mean every single move that's related to awakening is somehow more potent than every non-awakened move."
if kroom wasnt stronger and was less effective, more exhausting than when he uses gamma knife why would he use it now.....
my point is KROOM > GAMMA KNIFE . deal with that

"We all know he will show Gamma Knife later."
unless its an awakened version of gamma knife ,unfortunately your hc how this goes is not realistic. the bias with how you see doffy has clearly clouded your judgement.

Pretty sure they didn't.
Law use a upgrade version of Countershock,I assume we see at least a upgrade version to infection shot and Gammaknife and one new major finisher who only work with awakening.

Same for Kid I assume they are not done yet.
What would an upgraded version of Gamma Knife even look like? Gamma Knife already causes internal destruction.

Law's awakening so far just "teleports" stuff inside of Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.