Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
They are renowned captains in the new world, it’s only expected and even then Kaido said you too!! Zoro is a subordinate of Luffy it’s even more surprising that an underling of a conqueror posses the same power.
Kaido face wasn't for this. His face is the same when you have fear for something

Hella disrespectful
Since you wanna talk about Dressrosa law still
Let’s talk about punk hazard law neg diffing Sanji cuz he has a weak will

Same shit just a diff day
Y’all tweakin
Sanji wasn't using haki. Obviously law could teleport his heart, you can't really say his will/haki is weak after his armement clashed with king's, and didn't even get overpowered

By your logic zoro and doffy's will are weak because law could teleport them

You seriously think law could teleport ashura zoro?

because is anime is sexual liberal in the world. Not rocket sctientist to understand.

in western nations, it is found by Christianity. You know being gay is sin.
Japan is found by pagan stuff, that why they are sexual liberal.

Btw I dont support homosexuality but I am not going harass the artist like idolts on internet.
Idc if you don't like homosexuality. Don't expect others to view things according to your religion ad harass others if you don't like it.
They have even posted the art in a specific page they have made for harassing artists/shippers.

zoro scarred kaido too do you call him top tier?
no
there's nuance in powerscaling.
Please stop it. Seriously. How are you comparing Oden's feat to Zoro's? Kaido has a giant X in his chest and is still having nightmares about Oden 20 years later.

You guys always underrate people outside of a Yonko's crew. Not just Doffy or Oden. But Moriah. Chinjao, etc... All those guys.

Kid: "Hey Trafalgar...!!
Has your ability “awakened”?"

Law: "I'm still not used to it ... But I'll use it in case of life or death...
It consumes a lot of energy, so I keep it as a last resort!!"

Kid: "The same thing happens to me... But we cannot defeat her by fighting normally at this rate.
We must use our ace up the sleeve!!
Now it's confirmed, both Law and Kid waste stamina when using awakening.

A plus for Doflamingo since he used awakening a lot despite being weakened. But it's clear that he cannot spam it as he likes as awakening still consumes stamina.

But seriously, Katakuri was using awakening for hours. FOR HOURS. He still used it when he impaled his own abdomen. In some panels, he used flying donuts and pillaw mochis at the same time. One awakening move is comparable to Doffy's, another one is his unique one.
Nobody can say that Katakuri's stamina is trash at this point.

Idc if you don't like homosexuality. Don't expect others to view things according to your religion ad harass others if you don't like it.
They have even posted the art in a specific page they have made for harassing artists/shippers.
Ther are many people in world dont support homosexuality and already made crime in other nations. Early American colonists have death penalty on homosexuality.

I say this, Japan and western culture are different culture, different morality. That how people reacted.

Now it's confirmed, both Law and Kid waste stamina when using awakening.

A plus for Doflamingo since he used awakening a lot despite being weakened.

But seriously, Katakuri was using awakening for hours. FOR HOURS. He still used it when he impaled his own abdomen. In some panels, he used flying donuts and pillaw mochis at the same time. One awakening move is comparable to Doffy's, another one is his unique one.
Nobody can say that Katakuri's stamina is trash at this point.
What are you talking about? Law/Kid are just beginners at awakening. Katakuri/Doflamingo have mastered it. That's why there's the stamina issue.

Hence "I'm still not used to it"

Ther are many people in world dont support homosexuality and already made crime in other nations. Early American colonists have death penalty on homosexuality.

I say this, Japan and western culture are different culture, different morality. That how people reacted.
Anime is japanese culture, Internet is a worldwide platform. Don't harass people in their own space and page over something you do not believe in. If you are getting triggered enough that you get personal over some lines and harassing real people, you need to be in mental asylum not internet.

Anime is japanese culture, Internet is a worldwide platform. Don't harass people in their own space and page over something you do not believe in. If you are getting triggered enough that you get personal over some lines and harassing real people, you need to be in mental asylum not internet.
Who say I am going to harass people on internet ?
I told you I don’t harass people on internet for homosexuality fan arts.

Plex

Powerscaling Snob
Yes but both aren´t the same, you ask if Law kinda did the same in DR which isn´t the case.
KROOM is Law last resort, his strongest skill, awakening.
So you agree that both techniques create a room and both drain the stamina to the point of it being fatal, good then.

What are you talking about? Law/Kid are just beginners at awakening. Katakuri/Doflamingo have mastered it. That's why there's the stamina issue.

Hence "I'm still not used to it"
The "I'm still not used to it" is about the stamina consuming stuff. It's been confirmed. Awakening consumes stamina quite much, of course you can be used to it but it doesn't change the fact that it's draining stamina.

Katakuri was using awakening with FS for hours. It just confirms how much of a monster he truly is.

We will get an upgraded version of GK
Awakened Ganma knife

Anesthasia >> countershock
Kroom > Room
? >> Ganma knife

:milaugh:but katakuri is trash...

The only person to spam awakening for hours and treat it casually while using advanced haki for hours too. Not forgetting he was using high level of CoA too
This man stamina in haki and df mastery is over the top! It took self stab to weaken this man, his stamina only dropped then lol.
He has Top tier stamina, Top tier df mastery, Top tier CoO & top tier reaction speed ,top tier attack/combat speed (snakeman level) !

:steef:doffy used awakening as last resort to survive g4.
Kidd and law have barely started using it...its their Trump card for now.
:myman: Katakuri is a freaking legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.