Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
kroom would fuck doffy over, besides law has reached the point were his strength has left warlords behind except for the godhawk of course
Kroom doesnt change anything because Law already had Kroom-like ability at disposal.
The issue wasnt lack of such ability, the issue was landing a clean hit on Doffy.
It is the same Law as before. Dangerous abilities, high stamina tax, mediocre combat stats.
Y’all hate Law too?
lmao if it ain’t XO then it gotta go :kayneshrug::gokulaugh: I guess
No, I dont. I just dont understand why people suddenly place him above Doffy when close to nothing changed about him...
oh so this is what this is about, @Aknolagon and @nik87 hate all characters that aren't zoro
We dont, we just explain why no character stands a chance vs Zori. :lusalty:

I asked you to give me one AP feat that Marco has that proves he can even tickle Kidd, and of course you couldn’t give me one. Because there isn’t one that exists.

While Kidd may not have the most impressive AP feats in the world he has at the very least shown that in Punk Rotten he can damage Kaido and make him feel pain. Again, it may not have been significant damage, but that’s still more impressive than any AP feat Marco has. If he can damage Kaido with crushing attacks, he’ll do 3x that to Marco. (Plus if next chapter shows that Punk Crash did good damage to Big Mom then there’s that too).

Add that to a now tricky, destructive, and lowkey broken DF awakening plus amazing tanking feats and idk how you can sit here and argue that he loses to Marco in a 1 v 1. Kidd even had better portrayal against Big Mom than Marco did lol.
Fact is, man, that even if Kidd will be aknowlodged for actually damaging Linlin on panel, they'll just say that was Law's work.
Poof. No Kidd merit.

Hella disrespectful
Since you wanna talk about Dressrosa law still
Let’s talk about punk hazard law neg diffing Sanji cuz he has a weak will

Same shit just a diff day
Y’all tweakin
I don't like to talk and analyse too much about the "next whitebeard" and "a guy who has better dura than kaido" but ok :milaugh:

I rate Doffy in the same spot as you

I think Law fighting Yonkos is enough to place him above Doffy. Doffy was scared of Kaido, while big mom is a meme, portrayal = Kaido.

Rooftop 5 by default are all above YC2

Doffy vs Law goes High Diff favor of Law rn imo

I don’t see the big deal. DR Law was weaker and accumulated injuries from fighting Doffy solo then doffy and Fuji same time then doffy again

There’s a lot to take in, not just simply doffy beating law still without question
If you place Law above Doffy, that means Law is King/katakuri/marco lvl which is impossible since all of them will beat Law mid to high diff if i'm being nice.

But i can say the same thing about Doffy, i mean he fought law, luffy, tanked GK who made lots of impact in his body, two rounds against G4 luffy while using birdcage. Doesn't remember you Kaido who is fighting by lifting an island ?

Only Yc1 can high diff Doffy. Doffy will high diff (or maybe extreme diff) any yc2 like Queen, Law and post wano Sanji.

I won't place any SN (except Zoro and Luffy) above Post Wano Sanji or Doffy especially not kidd or law because they did small damage to kaido and big mom when they had lots a lots of opportunities. Because kidd and law are far from being yc1 lvl. I need real feats and victories.

And no rooftop 5 are not yc2 by default, only zoro and luffy were above that's why they shined the most while the others couldn't do anything and even were handicaps for luffy and zoro.

I am speaking overall strength, because yes match-up matters.

Plex

Powerscaling Snob
We will get an upgraded version of GK
Awakened Ganma knife

Anesthasia >> countershock
Kroom > Room
? >> Ganma knife

:milaugh:but katakuri is trash...

The only person to spam awakening for hours and treat it casually whole using advanced haki for hours too. Not forgetting he was using high level of CoA too
This man stamina in haki and df mastery is over the top! It took self stab to weaken this man, his stamina only dropped then lol.
He has Top tier stamina, Top tier df mastery, Top tier CoO & top tier reaction speed ,top tier attack/combat speed (snakeman level) !

:steef:doffy used awakening as last resort to survive g4.
Kidd and law have barely started using it...its their Trump card for now.
:myman: Katakuri is a freaking legend.
Look who's back. Have they unbanned you? Or is this your 12th account?
Post automatically merged:

Law was spamming his room like nothing.
Spamming for a short while = / = keeping it big for a long moment.

This chapter basically proves that all paramecia awakenings more or less work the same way. It spreads the power from the user to the environment.

Normally, Kid can only attract or repel metal from himself. With awakening, he can spread his magnetism to other people(and presumably other objects) by making them magnetic.

Kroom works the same way. Basically, Law is applying a room to his sword in order to enhance it. Whereas normally Law fights within a room, with awakening, Law spreads the room to his weapon and fights outside of it.

If this is any hint, Luffy's awakening will probably just make his surroundings stretchy.

Please stop it. Seriously. How are you comparing Oden's feat to Zoro's? Kaido has a giant X in his chest and is still having nightmares about Oden 20 years later.

You guys always underrate people outside of a Yonko's crew. Not just Doffy or Oden. But Moriah. Chinjao, etc... All those guys.
if you think I underrate people outside yonko crews
you really dont pay attention to a lot of what I say

a bigger x on kaido's chest than what zoro did isnt what makes oden a monster

its the fact that kaido recognizes oden was an opponent that was possibly capable of killing him
its the fact that as strong as luffy was at the roof kaido wonders if he will ever reach a level as strong as the five silhouettes behind luffy one of which is oden
power scaling isnt just feats
thats what seperates the two
oden's portrayal scar aside is monstrous.
if you think I changed my mind off how I scaled oden because of how big the scar is you are sadly wrong.

not the same for doffy unfortunately we saw his reaction over the looming threat from kaido
just because he is taken out by two of the top 3 novas when they are significantly weaker doesnt make him anywhere comparable to either big mom or kaido.anyway this has veered offcourse
little reason to think kroom is < gamma knife
its a stronger attack

Kroom doesnt change anything because Law already had Kroom-like ability at disposal.
The issue wasnt lack of such ability, the issue was landing a clean hit on Doffy.
It is the same Law as before. Dangerous abilities, high stamina tax, mediocre combat stats.

No, I dont. I just dont understand why people suddenly place him above Doffy when close to nothing changed about him...
Are you talking about gamma knife? The difference between Kroom and gamma knife is that gamma knife is essentially useless unless you get a free hit. Which Law can't get against doffy.

Kroom on the otherhand is like a soft version of ACoA, Law envelops his sword around it, allowing his sword to pass through things and create shockwaves. In all likelihood, Law will be able to cut through doffy's strings with shockwaves. Well, unless they have big mom tier durability and can resist getting destroyed from inside out.

@ShishioIsBack i think it’s pretty undeniable that Awakening >> AdCoC at this point. Law stabbed Big Mom through the throat with awakening, Zoro with AdCoC could only give Kaido a deep scar. Law did more damage objectively speaking.

TBD with Kid though.
Can't wait to see what Papazuki will unleash. I bet that man doesn't even need ACoC in order to be an absolute top fighter.

I won't place any SN (except Zoro and Luffy) above Post Wano Sanji or Doffy especially not kidd or law because they did small damage to kaido and big mom when they had lots a lots of opportunities. Because kidd and law are far from being yc1 lvl. I need real feats and victories.
Why is doing serious damage to kaido and big mom the benchmark for being stronger than doffy or sanji lmao

I asked you to give me one AP feat that Marco has that proves he can even tickle Kidd, and of course you couldn’t give me one. Because there isn’t one that exists.

While Kidd may not have the most impressive AP feats in the world he has at the very least shown that in Punk Rotten he can damage Kaido and make him feel pain. Again, it may not have been significant damage, but that’s still more impressive than any AP feat Marco has. If he can damage Kaido with crushing attacks, he’ll do 3x that to Marco. (Plus if next chapter shows that Punk Crash did good damage to Big Mom then there’s that too).

Add that to a now tricky, destructive, and lowkey broken DF awakening plus amazing tanking feats and idk how you can sit here and argue that he loses to Marco in a 1 v 1. Kidd even had better portrayal against Big Mom than Marco did lol.
Marco already hurt the queen and the queen say it hurt like something shock waves. If Kidd is stronger than Marco, he would escape from prision long time ago.
‘So Marco can hurt Kidd.
Kadio seem have lower defense than big mom by feats but I could be wrong. That same guy scream from kinemon attack, law throw rocks at him. Ther is nothing special kidd make kaido scream by kidd. Almost everyone on fight make kadio scream. I would not use this argumen.

‘’Big mom postpone the fight like milhawk. Marco is 1 vs 2 big mom and her son. Marco look fine against big mom.
Kidd have hard time dealing big mom and suffer damage.
Kidd will defeat big mom with law help and maybe jinbe guy.
Then you see Marco have better portray than Kidd in manga.
I think Marco role is now to save luffy from kadio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.