Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that's why I'm happy about It. Awakening is another step ahead which Will be probably followed by another one.
Tbh Kidd fight is easily more entertaing than Luffy fight to me
I've come to realize that the reason I like Kid as a character so much is because I hate Luffy and the rest of the straw hats. Which I'm starting to take as a sign that maybe I should drop this manga.

Kroom doesnt change anything because Law already had Kroom-like ability at disposal.
The issue wasnt lack of such ability, the issue was landing a clean hit on Doffy.
It is the same Law as before. Dangerous abilities, high stamina tax, mediocre combat stats.

No, I dont. I just dont understand why people suddenly place him above Doffy when close to nothing changed about him...

We dont, we just explain why no character stands a chance vs Zori. :lusalty:
No one was comparing Zoro and law or Zoro and doffy

@ShishioIsBack i think it’s pretty undeniable that Awakening >> AdCoC at this point. Law stabbed Big Mom through the throat with awakening, Zoro with AdCoC could only give Kaido a deep scar. Law did more damage objectively speaking.

TBD with Kid though.
You seriously don't know what you are talking about

Law made Big Mom cough up two drops of blood, Zoro changed Kaidos body forever and cough up even more blood, made him shiver, pant and huff and puff.

Law didn't even do as much damage to Big Mom as Kinnemon did to Kaido.

Stop saying stupid ass shit to push your agendas and if you are gonna do then use Luffy to push those agendas because more you'll bring Zoro up more shitty your favorites with look like.

Plex

Powerscaling Snob
I always rated awakening and now both Law and Kid have reached YC1 because of it. In highsight this means Doffy was always YC1
#ThankMeLater

It does not matter who his partner is, Law mainly talked about his DF being stamina consuming and thus, he didn't want to use it. But according to your example, Law would even have less reasons to use his DF on those fishes if Kid, Luffy, Killer and Zoro were there too.
I don´t even know what he is trying to say?
Did he want to say Room in DR=KROOM?
Even Law himself state that KROOM is harder to use??
As last ace in slave, KROOM is harder to use and it more and better then anything so far what Law show in DR:

I've come to realize that the reason I like Kid as a character so much is because I hate Luffy and the rest of the straw hats. Which I'm starting to take as a sign that maybe I should drop this manga.
There is always Zoro, he's like much more bad ass version of Kidd who does much more shit than Kidd do.

Truth be told in my opinion every other major character in One Piece sucks donkey dicks, be it Luffy or Law or Kidd or Sanji or Nami or Yamato or Oden.

If Zoro wasn't in One Piece and his presence wasn't so dominating I would have been done with One Piece.

I skim every non Zoro chapter because no other character is worth a read.

Fact is, man, that even if Kidd will be aknowlodged for actually damaging Linlin on panel, they'll just say that was Law's work.
Poof. No Kidd merit.
Yeah it’s at the point where I’m just tired of debating about Kidd on this forum tbh. Everything he does gets downplayed and dudes are just straight up delusional about him lol. Maybe after this chapter I’ll make a thread and I’ll post every attack Kidd has taken since this war has began so some of these people can realize how stupid they sound when they say he’ll lose to all these characters lol

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87 what you think about the whole Drake/Apoo scenario?
Sounds like Marco+Perospero scenario but we will see. I think not much will come of it.
Considering that Hawkins has gone down, Apoo will probably go down too.
Numbers will go down too. It might have to do with incoming CP0 agents.
Not sure how Drake will react to them tho. Doesnt seem very pleased about their presence.

the difference is that gamma knife is significantly easier to block

Gamma knife is a tiny dagger made of energy
Kroom uses Law's sword(which he enhances with haki) and gives it the ability to phase through objects and produce shockwaves. If you try to parry Law's sword and your haki isn't strong enough, your weapon will be destroyed.
You imagine it as hollow sword that cant be blocked? I am pretty sure there is a solution for it and it is blockable.
Gamma Knife is harder to block since unlike sword, it isnt tangible due to being radiation and even that is blockable...
It only priduces shockwaves if it has landed a hit previously, no shockwaves if you havent been stabbed by it.

That has always been Law's main issue, getting that clean hit in...
I dont know about the weapon being destroyed due to Kroom, the same applies without Kroom(Law vs Tashigi).
I dont see anything new here except a way to skip tough exterior, Law's version of CoC+ID CoA...

No one was comparing Zoro and law or Zoro and doffy
And nobody is hating on Law because of Doffy being above Law...
I dont know how you connected Doffy>Law to me hating Law...

We will not see Fuji awakening real gravity power because it make him to universe level . Like creating black hole by gravity to destroy universe. Or bring a bigger plant than one piece planet.
It will be meh gravity awakening power.
If Oda wished to he could render Issho and BB the most broken guys in the entire verse easily.

Issho could for example crush everyone's insides, BB could create enough density to attract anything via gravitational pull by bending space time.

Status
Not open for further replies.