Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I mean we been eating way to good. Now look the law that praised zoro for permanently scaring kaido with broken bones and the kidd who praised zoro for blocking hakai are using awakening to replicate a feat he did when he used tatsumaki against kaido (law not kidd cuz kidd hasnt even replicated killers feat of internally damaging kaido). Oh lawd
Silver cannot be easily turned into Gold if you know what I mean my friend.. :myman:

1 - The way Big Mom reacted to the attack is extremely exaggerated, even more so than Kaido reacted to the ashura.

2 - Kid and Law are fighting a yonko, while Zoro is fighting a YC, it doesn't make any sense that even with ashura, it's as strong as Law and Kid awakened ability, since they will defeat a yonko in a few chapters.
multiple assumptions here
1.they dont have to defeat big mom with their awakenings , another powerup could be in place considering they had this in the cards before the fight.
2. the attack with ashura was zoro's strongest attack on the roof at least, just because they beat big mom doesnt mean every awakened attack of theirs has to be stronger than it.

"The way Big Mom reacted to the attack is extremely exaggerated, even more so than Kaido reacted to the ashura."
except its not

Agreed. I mean we been eating way to good. Now look the law that praised zoro for permanently scaring kaido with broken bones and the kidd who praised zoro for blocking hakai are using awakening to replicate a feat he did when he used tatsumaki against kaido (law not kidd cuz kidd hasnt even replicated killers feat of internally damaging kaido). Oh lawd
What part of oda saying don’t speak of zoro that they don’t understand ?
I don’t get these people.
Then same oda said to respect actor as Akainu as he drew it with great respect. Same oda said Akainu is so strong that he end one piece series in year. Like vegeta in kid goku shoes. Dragon ball manga would last 7 chapter with vegeta as main character.

Hmmm…if it’s just sound waves, then no, because sound waves don’t necessarily need to damage the body to pass through it.

Law’s sword straight up passed through meme’s neck.
With “KROOM” Law creates a small version of “ROOM” (he can hold it with one hand). Then with “Anaesthesia” he coats his sword with the “KROOM” that he's created earlier. Then Law teleports right behind Big Mom and pierces Big Mom from behind (the tip of the sword comes out of Big Mom's chin).

Law: "Thanks to “KROOM”...
I can create “waves” from inside your body!!
“Shock Wille” (Shock Wave - 衝撃波動 (ショックヴィレ))!!!"

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Damn lol. I dont put stock in helmeppo so......

To me he is going to be the next momonga

While coby is going to end up an admiral that's below zoro but above sanji
You are definitely not him. He basically said Coby and Helmemppo would end up stronger than Akainu and would end up fighting Zoro and Luffy. He was mad serious too.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
With “KROOM” Law creates a small version of “ROOM” (he can hold it with one hand). Then with “Anaesthesia” he coats his sword with the “KROOM” that he's created earlier. Then Law teleports right behind Big Mom and pierces Big Mom from behind (the tip of the sword comes out of Big Mom's chin).

Law: "Thanks to “KROOM”...
I can create “waves” from inside your body!!
“Shock Wille” (Shock Wave - 衝撃波動 (ショックヴィレ))!!!"
This does not disagree with what I said. Lol

Luffy FS mastered >katakuri
Luffy ryo not mastered + FS< Admiral
Luffy FS+ryo mastered = midd admiral
Luffy FS+ryo mastered + CoC not mastered ch 1010= akainu
Luffy FS+ryo mastered + CoC mastered = yonko lvl
Luffy FS+ryo mastered + CoC mastered + gear 4>yonko
hmm whats next for luffy then after wano

Status
Not open for further replies.