Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And? Using G4 drains a lot strength for Luffy. Did you read Luffy vs Katakuri? That shit went on for 10 hours of fighting just BECAUSE Oda wrote it that way.
Yeah and Luffy ran out of haki on the rooftop, needed saving and needed the others to cover him for 10 minutes.

Maybe some other people will come in to fight Big Mom, while Kid and Law recover...

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
So Kidd basically did the same old shit he's been doing all the time aKa throwing scrap metal at his enemies but now it is called an "Awakening".

I bet his three fans have a party rn blinding themselves with fanfictions.

:milaugh:

Even pre-ts. G2 was extremely draining for Luffy (he was tired after using for like one minute against Blueno), didn't prevent him from using it two or three times against Lucci.
I would NOT be surprised that this is how Oda stalls the fight. Maybe they use some more awakening before getting tired, but that does not mean they have to continuously fight in awakening for the next 30 chapters. They may have to stop using it for a time, especially whole BM likely gets serious next chapter with her Haki and mostly probably having awakening.

It just baffles me that people think this is going to end sideways, after the narrative paints Kid in a winning light last chapter. You don't have a signficant moment like Killer telling his partner to let loose and then just shut it down lol. Not only that, but we had Hawkins' tarot card and a narration explaining that card right over Kid's face.

But nope, battles over, BM's gonna win now because desperation fights apparently dont exist.

Kaido : look admiral fans, here the advanced arc club smash on kinemon. It will be one shot city. Watch closel.:kaimoji:

Admiral fans : ok that mean kinemon is dead right.
……Kinemon suddenly rise up and slab kadio…

Kadio ::usoprice:

Admiral fans : what to advan coc hype one shot city ?:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::madmonk:

kadio: screw that I am going to use the sword kill kinemon guy.

kadio slab kinemon.

kadio: SEE HE IS DEAD AS RAT PEST.

Fans : :luuh: sure thing check to see the kinemon is dead or alive

today chapter kinemon half body running around and talking to ussop and nami.

Fans: :vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Kadio and kadio fans : :kuzanope::luchosop::jinbewat::pepemy:

So Kidd basically did the same old shit he's been doing all the time aKa throwing scrap metal at his enemies but now it is called an "Awakening".

I bet his three fans have a party rn blinding themselves with fanfictions.

:milaugh:
No. His awakening is that he can now give magnetic properties to anything he wants now. In this chapter he only used it on Big Mom, but he most likely can “assign” magnetism to everything in his surroundings now. It’s way more broken then you’re making it out to.

Yeah and Luffy ran out of haki on the rooftop, needed saving and needed the others to cover him for 10 minutes.

Maybe some other people will come in to fight Big Mom, while Kid and Law recover...
Yes, maybe so, but let's actually wait and see what constitutes them being out of energy next chapter first. If both are standing and still fighting and Oda just shifts scenes again, then we can't really justify the fight stopping.

To be fair, I expect the fight to get worse before it gets better, i.e. BM gaining a massive upper hand first before desperation kicks in

Edit: I can actually see Yamato doing something to help them, if anything. We'll see

Because Luffy and Zoro did less damage. All Luffy did was punch Kaido, all Zoro did was leave a surface level wound. Law straight up stabbed clean through Big Mom.
? Are you slow Kaido was vomiting blood, shivering, and huffing after Ashura. Which shows internal damage too. He also got scar. Law made his Sword turn into rook so his sword became intangible. Lmao if Law cut through her she wouldn't have a chin.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No. His awakening is that he can now give magnetic properties to anything he wants now. In this chapter he only used it on Big Mom, but he most likely can “assign” magnetism to everything in his surroundings now. It’s way more broken then you’re making it out to.
1st✔️

Hmmm…if it’s just sound waves, then no, because sound waves don’t necessarily need to damage the body to pass through it.

Law’s sword straight up passed through meme’s neck.
Bro Law sword turned into via Awakening. Are you slow he didn't actually put his sword through her physically or her chin would be cut off. Ashura causeed internal damage, shivering, huffing and a scar. Laws Awakening cause a drop of blood. Lets stop the cap

I would NOT be surprised that this is how Oda stalls the fight. Maybe they use some more awakening before getting tired, but that does not mean they have to continuously fight in awakening for the next 30 chapters. They may have to stop using it for a time, especially whole BM likely gets serious next chapter with her Haki and mostly probably having awakening.

It just baffles me that people think this is going to end sideways, after the narrative paints Kid in a winning light last chapter. You don't have a signficant moment like Killer telling his partner to let loose and then just shut it down lol. Not only that, but we had Hawkins' tarot card and a narration explaining that card right over Kid's face.

But nope, battles over, BM's gonna win now because desperation fights apparently dont exist.
I think it's about how people see the fight. Like believing it's at its end and these were basically the supernova last moves because it's their "trump cards" and Big Mom destroys them next chapter. battle over gg. Which is pretty weird to think when Killer alone got a longer fight and three double spreads dedicated to him lol. Despite narratively being nowhere near as relevant as Kid and Law. Heck his fight was used to set up Kid's fight if any.
Honestly this chapter ending is more like the real start of the fight imo. Kid's isn't held back by Hawkins anymore and the two supernova now just showed they can hurt their opponent.

1 - The way Big Mom reacted to the attack is extremely exaggerated, even more so than Kaido reacted to the ashura.

2 - Kid and Law are fighting a yonko, while Zoro is fighting a YC, it doesn't make any sense that even with ashura, it's as strong as Law and Kid awakened ability, since they will defeat a yonko in a few chapters.
1. Huh? How is shivering, huffing, getting scar, bleeding internally not more than Law did. Are you serious right now?

2. Zoro faced a Yonkou and blitzed him. They fighting a Yonkou yet struggling to do what Katakuri does in his sleep. Couldn't make BM bleed until they used their trump card while Dragon twister had Kaido bleeding all over the place and Dragon blaze put the fear of god in BM.

I think it's about how people see the fight. Like believing it's at its end and these were basically the supernova last moves because it's "trump cards" and Big Mom destroys them next chapter. battle over gg. Which is pretty weird to think when Killer alone got a longer fight and three double spreads dedicated to him lol. Despite narratively being nowhere near as relevant as Kid and Law. Heck his fight was used to set up Kid's fight if any.
Honestly this chapter ending is more like the real start of the fight imo. Kid's isn't held back by Hawkins anymore and the two supernova now just showed they can hurt their opponent.
people except big mom to destroy them are yonko fans, luffy fans kidd haters.:kidsmile:

Me want to see Kidd beat big mom and have jinbe to teach kidd the wrestling moves to defeat big mom.:finally:

Big mom is definitely get defeat by side characters which it same thing happen to Jack:saden:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There's nothing special to it.
This is her face when she realised lightning doesn't work on rubber.
Don't waste your time. Sanji fans are disqualified from power scaling by default.

You talking to a wall and picture reader.

Status
Not open for further replies.