Who has the best Onigashima PU?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Is King using haki on his sword? There's a marked difference from how it is here and how it was in Chapter 1023.

You can see the same pattern when Kaido cuts Orochi with it.

But it disappears the next moment. Maybe this panel is too small for Oda to draw that pattern.

Is this Busoshoku imbuement (and the sword design makes it so that the flowy pattern/white region is visible even when it is imbued) or is Oda being inconsistent once again?

Black Beard might be able to do the same thing Kidd did causally,i believe he stores a lot of rubble with his fruits power!
If he releases it all at once as an attack it will be the same!Fuji did something similar in Dressrosa!
Fuji might, but not blackbeard

Fuji's powers are gravity, blackbeard's powers are specifically black holes. Maybe he could turn objects into black holes but doing that to people is too overpowered.

Blackbeard's awakening will probably be him spreading his powers to the environment so that nobody can use devil fruits in his vicinity.
Post automatically merged:

Which is why people saying Law was Tobi Roppo level or some shit in Dressrosa, was always dumb.

Imagine him against Jack. Jack would look handicapped against Law. Almost same result as Kinemon in Punk Hazard. He doesn't need awakening for that.
This is why I think its kinda retarded when people argue that Law isn't even YC1 level. Like he can destroy basically any YC2 and YC3 without even using awakening.

Fujitora wouldn't handle Law's attack as well as Big Mom if it landed. Almost all admirals take serious damage from it, but the chances of Law landing a successful hit are almost zero.
One key difference.

It's not landing.

Fujitora's observation >>> BM's and the only time someone actually broke his guard was offscreen.

Fujitora's gravity specifically is vastly superior to Blackbeard's. Blackbeard can only pull. Fujitora can push, pull, lift, etc.

If Blackbeard couldn't cancel other fruits then his ability would literally just be a Walmart version of Fuji's.

Agreed. What Law needs to improve the most to be a better fighter are his base stats. He already has abilities to take out people way stronger than him even before awakening.
maybe his awakening could boost this

We've seen what kroom could do when Law imbues it with his sword. I wonder if he would get any new abilities if he imbues his body with kroom.

Fuji might, but not blackbeard

Fuji's powers are gravity, blackbeard's powers are specifically black holes. Maybe he could turn objects into black holes but doing that to people is too overpowered.

Blackbeard's awakening will probably be him spreading his powers to the environment so that nobody can use devil fruits in his vicinity.

This is why I think its kinda retarded when people argue that Law isn't even YC1 level. Like he can destroy basically any YC2 and YC3 without even using awakening.
BB can absorb and release stuff,imagine if he stores the rubble from a huge destroyed city and release into on top of someone's head!This is basically what Kidd did to BM!
When fighting Ace he destroyed/absorbed the city and released the rubble!

One thing I've noticed with the awakening revelations is that it makes Katakuri's loss to Luffy a lot more believable.

Luffy was fighting for all that time and took so much damage, yet kata fell from comparatively less damage. However, if you take into consideration all the stamina kata was burning from constantly using awakening. It makes perfect sense.

Another thing. Paramecia awakening burns stamina while zoan awakening gives you extra stamina. Meaning if you had an awakened paramecia and an awakened zoan, it would cancel out. That makes me extremely hyped for blackbeard.

BB can absorb and release stuff,imagine if stores the rubble from a huge destroyed city and release into on top of someone's head!This is basically what Kidd did to BM!
No, what Kid did to Big Mom is made it to where the metal is attracted to big mom. The metal isn't simply falling on her, its compressing around her.

One thing I've noticed with the awakening revelations is that it makes Katakuri's loss to Luffy a lot more believable.

Luffy was fighting for all that time and took so much damage, yet kata fell from comparatively less damage. However, if you take into consideration all the stamina kata was burning from constantly using awakening. It makes perfect sense.

Another thing. Paramecia awakening burns stamina while zoan awakening gives you extra stamina. Meaning if you had an awakened paramecia and an awakened zoan, it would cancel out. That makes me extremely hyped for blackbeard.

No, what Kid did to Big Mom is made it to where the metal is attracted to big mom. The metal isn't simply falling on her, its compressing around her.
I don't think it's because of that. Katakuri has mastered awakening. He shouldn't have stamina issues.

My question is this, has a punch EVER knocked out Luffy in One Piece? He eats all those punches, because that's the tenet of his DF. Just like Buggy mitigates cuts, Luffy mitigates punches.

Yes,you are right,the metal gets propelled into BM!
But BB can be devastating too!
As for Kat,basically Luffy won due to better stamina!

who's losing?? they havent lose yet brother, you too made that bit up just because these worst gen can land the attack towards them doesnt mean Shanks is tier above them, Kaido ephitet literally says that he's the strongest :suresure:
That's why I said LOSING and not lost...you slow or something?
Shanks is tiers above them and isn't losing to children currently. Find a way to cope with that :milaugh:

This is it. Law can more easily land these moves against Kaido/BM because they rarely dodge. But he wouldn't land them against most nimble fighters, otherwise they'd fucking die. They're too lethal.

Even in Dressrosa, to land Gamma Knife, he had to use a dead body + Luffy + shambles to land it.
And some punk last week argue to me law is faster than sanji.
Shame

Fake beard afraid to go against Kaidou, lol.
I don't know how Kaidou is a joke when he fought 17 significant fighters including greencuck.
Laido losing to kids, lol cope. He's losing to kids and will lose his hype very soon. Zoro at least fought the overgrown lizard. Your fav nonce is running around even after his daddy gave him multiple powers :suresure:

That's why I said LOSING and not lost...you slow or something?
Shanks is tiers above them and isn't losing to children currently. Find a way to cope with that :milaugh:
oh please, losing to high tier "bunch of kids" is still greater than losing to sea creatur lmao and give me one good feats that make him above Kaido or Big Mom. If not, then you just typical delusional wanker that i should ignored :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.