Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kidd fans won't downplay Law's feats, they are not like Zoro fans" they said. What's this then?
"carried by one man"

@Lukegranders @ReggieZoldyck21 @rerere @Pantheos
Not me, Kidd and Law are fighting like a team and openly supporting each other.
What I say is that either one of these 2 scenarios will happen at some point:
- Law will go KO and Kidd will be left to fight Linlin by hinself in the last portion of the fight
- Law won't go down but will land the final ASSIST right befote Kidd lands the FINISHER

"Kidd fans won't downplay Law's feats, they are not like Zoro fans" they said. What's this then?
"carried by one man"

Dude didnt do anything and was being frigged over by his own awakening. Boy the kidd fans cap
Post automatically merged:

- Law will go KO and Kidd will be left to fight Linlin by hinself in the last portion of the fight
- Law won't go down but will land the final ASSIST right befote Kidd lands the FINISHER
Cap. Law is in the best position to land a finisher

I have no problem with lack of deaths but why keep bringing everyone up again? Just leave defeated characters down and if you have to bring them back, do it at the banquet later
they are down ......no one is moving...Kinemon lower half is moving..that's it.....

"carried by one man"

Isn't that Geo guy is Zoro fan?

One just need to see the panelling in the last page. Both used an awakening moves but one take a much bigger chunk and focus of the double spread. Not downplaying Law's involvement but he's not the main player h ere.

add Kid using Adv Coc against BM, equal to Luffy x Kaido
:kata:

One just need to see the panelling in the last page. Both used an awakening moves but one take a much bigger chunk and focus of the double spread. Not downplaying Law's involvement but he's not the main player h ere.
Yet kidd himself called law the ace?

Yet law was the one that damaged bigmom?

Yet law was the one who saved kidd from his own shitting awakening?

Yet laws fruit is legit similar to whiteboard in terms of possibly affecting the world?

Yet laws fruit is literally worth billions?

Biy stop shitting yourself

I would laugh so hard if we find out next chapter that bigmom turned all of that metal in a homie lol

Cool.

Law's awakening gives him advCOA internal destruction-like power. He can give solid damage to Top Tiers now. On top of that, he can do better since he's not yet used to using it.

I'm not sure what to think of Kidd's awakening in terms of power, it doesn't seem impressive to me.

It has great utility though, if he can sustain it and effectively trap someone with layers of metals.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’m calling it man , I’m sorry @ShishioIsBack , Kid > Zoro for sure. Maybe Law as well but Kid has shown enough for it to be called definitively.

He can tank serious Yonko caliber attacks while taking minuscule damage, and now he has shown awakening which is enough to put him > Asura quite frankly. Kid is seriously close to Luffy level atm.
An awakening he can only do for a short period of time while near death puts him above Zoro? Strong disagree until Kidd shows serious AP feats.

An awakening he can only do for a short period of time while near death puts him above Zoro? Strong disagree until Kidd shows serious AP feats.
Agreed

Cool.

Law's awakening gives him advCOA internal destruction-like power. He can give solid damage to Top Tiers now. On top of that, he can do better since he's not yet used to using it.

I'm not sure what to think of Kidd's awakening in terms of power, it doesn't seem impressive to me.

It has great utility though, if he can sustain it and effectively trap someone with layers of metals.
Fully agreed

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Boy stop the bullshit. Kidd has down zero damaged to any yonko. Hasnt made any of them bleed and still had to be saved by law. His awakening hasnt even amounted to what zoros tatsumaki did to kaido
Didn’t Kidd make Dragon Kaido scream in pain? Lol

The only comparable feat Zoro has to Awakening is Asura, something he can only use briefly while also having nowhere near Kid’s durability as Zoro was one shot by Kaido and Kid has taken probably over a dozen blows from Big Mom and is still fighting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.