Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet kidd himself called law the ace?

Yet law was the one that damaged bigmom?

Yet law was the one who saved kidd from his own shitting awakening?

Yet laws fruit is legit similar to whiteboard in terms of possibly affecting the world?

Yet laws fruit is literally worth billions?

Biy stop shitting yourself
Post automatically merged:

I would laugh so hard if we find out next chapter that bigmom turned all of that metal in a homie lol
Law really an underrated fighter
70% of folks here hibernate on Law

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Didn’t Kidd make Dragon Kaido scream in pain? Lol

The only comparable feat to awakening Zoro has to Awakening is Asura, something he can only use briefly while also having nowhere near Kid’s durability as Zoro was one shot by Kaido and Kid has taken probably over a dozen blows from Big Mom and is still fighting.
He’s overpowered attacks from Kaido though. He can consistently injure a Yonko with regular moves. He has better endurance feats which is killer against someone with Jack levels of AP.

Don’t let the fact he’s surviving Linlin be impressive. As it stands, Linlin’s AP is less impressive than Brachio Snake.

Boy stop the bullshit. Kidd has down zero damaged to any yonko. Hasnt made any of them bleed and still had to be saved by law. His awakening hasnt even amounted to what zoros tatsumaki did to kaido
Cap
He made both Kaido and Big Mom scream of pain.

Post automatically merged:

He’s overpowered attacks from Kaido though. He can consistently injure a Yonko with regular moves. He has better endurance feats which is killer against someone with Jack levels of AP.

Don’t let the fact he’s surviving Linlin be impressive. As it stands, Linlin’s AP is less impressive than Brachio Snake.
Lol

And this was nerfed Linlin with two nameless move, just using her physical strenght

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Zoro hasn’t overpowered anything from Kaido. All he did was out speed Kaido in hybrid. And besides, hybrid Kaido = base Luffy so even if Zoro did overpower him, who cares because Kaido is weak.

Kid actually did block a Napoleon strike from Big Mom with one arm, something Zoro has not proven he can do. Kid also tanked numerous blows from her while Zoro got one shot. And Kid in the end has a much more powerful ability than Asura in his awakening.

There’s no argument anymore. Zoro and Law can fight over bronze.

first fuck they are still alive god damn it, its kinda easy to understand kids awakening but law its not clear what he can truly do with his awakening.
He makes objects temporarily intangible by fusing them with Room. So his "room" is applied to other objects, as per paramecia awakening requirements.

It's kind of the complement to Sanji's power. Sanji is invisible but tangible. Law's weapons are visible but intangible. Like a ghost.

Didn’t Kidd make Dragon Kaido scream in pain? Lol

The only comparable feat Zoro has to Awakening is Asura, something he can only use briefly while also having nowhere near Kid’s durability as Zoro was one shot by Kaido and Kid has taken probably over a dozen blows from Big Mom and is still fighting.
1. Momo also made kaido scream

2. You comparison an ashura from a person with broken bones who still permanently scared a yonko more tanky than bigmom in hybrid? Kidd hasnt replicated anything close to zoros tatsumaki that countered a yonkos attack by the way

I’m calling it man , I’m sorry @ShishioIsBack , Kid > Zoro for sure. Maybe Law as well but Kid has shown enough for it to be called definitively.

He can tank serious Yonko caliber attacks while taking minuscule damage, and now he has shown awakening which is enough to put him > Asura quite frankly. Kid is seriously close to Luffy level atm.
Kid is close to Luffy’s level??
sorry man :suresure::suresure::suresure:
He isn’t even close to that. Let’s wait for next week and see how much damage he did. Law made her bleed which hasn’t happened to big mom yet. Kids attack isn’t really gonna damage her much just stall her until the magnetism effect stops.

I’m calling it man , I’m sorry @ShishioIsBack , Kid > Zoro for sure. Maybe Law as well but Kid has shown enough for it to be called definitively.

He can tank serious Yonko caliber attacks while taking minuscule damage, and now he has shown awakening which is enough to put him > Asura quite frankly. Kid is seriously close to Luffy level atm.
What Yonko caliber attacks did Kidd tank?
What has Kidd shown that's above Tatsumaki?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Zoro hasn’t overpowered anything from Kaido. All he did was out speed Kaido in hybrid. And besides, hybrid Kaido = base Luffy so even if Zoro did overpower him, who cares because Kaido is weak.

Kid actually did block a Napoleon strike from Big Mom with one arm, something Zoro has not proven he can do. Kid also tanked numerous blows from her while Zoro got one shot. And Kid in the end has a much more powerful ability than Asura in his awakening.

There’s no argument anymore. Zoro and Law can fight over bronze.
When Zoro turns on Ashura when he says "Blades drawn" you can see on the sparks from blocking around Ashura, so Kaido indeed tried to attack him before Zoro speedblitzed.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He overpowered Kaido’s club attacks with Asura before scarring him. Idk how you can think Linlin is more impressive than Kaido when she’s canonically trash.

Zoro has a decent chance of knocking Napoleon out of her hands. One shot? Zoro ate Hakai and was still conscious after a Afv. CoC thunder Bagua. His endurance is leagues above Kidd, so far Kidd maybe has better durability. It’s tough to say given Big Mon’s trash AP.

Any mid to high move from Zoro can injure Kaido, so it’s cutting Kidd’s ass up too. All this chapter proves is that Linlin has worse AP than Zoro

I'm still in the camp that this Kid and Law vs Big Mom fight will be interrupted, but that Kid will get to fight Kaido later on and deal some significant damage. That would be a great pay off to the "you'll pay for this Kaido" scene he had with Luffy at the end of act 1.

I guess next chapter will focus mainly on Momo, Yamato and Luffy, and I predict that we'll see Luffy getting the upper hand like Law and Kid did in this chapter.

And it seems that something is being set up with Ussop, since he's being separated from the rest of the strawhats. Could this be set up for an Ussop fight or something else? Maybe the theory that he'll be captured and tortured like he's been saying foe chapters will become true.

Also I've noticed that everyone has been performing well in these recent fights, we saw what Kid and Law did this chapter, Luffy is out there splitting the sky in his fight with Kaido, Sanji is out there doing grill shots on Queen and shattering his sword. The one exception is Zoro, he has mainly been thrown around by King and hasn't been able to put up a fight.
I think Zoro might be out of the monster trio at this point guys

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Why are you hell bent on bringing Zoro up when you have Luffy and Yamato to easily push your agendas.

I keep telling you more you bring up Zoro more dog shit characters you are trying to wank would look like.

Zoro stopped am attack that made Kidd himself shit his pants and scared for his life, Big Mom was surprised a single worst gen member survived it, Kidd himself called it quite a feat.

Zoro did more damage to Kaido with Tatsumaki one of his weakest attacks than Kidd and Law's awakening did combined.

What is up with your dog shit baits?

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
What Yonko caliber attacks did Kidd tank?
What has Kidd shown that's above Tatsumaki?
Kidd tanked multiple blows from Big Mom using both Napoleon and Hera. He also tanked Ikoku Sovereignty while taking damage from Hawkins and acting like those attacks bothered him more than Big Mom’s own attacks.

Kidd’s Awakening (assuming it’s power is similar to Law’s) is above everything Zoro has shown including Asura.

He overpowered Kaido’s club attacks with Asura before scarring him. Idk how you can think Linlin is more impressive than Kaido when she’s canonically trash.
Effective trolling my friend but I won’t bite lol. Here’s to hoping Jack shows a named attack before the end of Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.