Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its amazing how laws bounty is comparable to luffys bounty before luffys bounty went to 1.5billion.

It's also amazing how laws fruit is also currently higher than kidds

What's also interesting is how laws fruits bounty is 5 billion.

It's funny how law had part in taking down a warlord

It's funny how both law and luffy both have connections with coby

It's funny how laws fruit affects the environment (and is not dependent on an environment like kidd) the same way whiteboards fruit was.

It's funny how laws fruit can move things regardless of what material they are and has an area of affect similar to whiteboards.

Its funny that besides luffy and zoro that law was the other one to significantly damage a yonko.

Is funny how law is also a D like luffy

Yet people still have faith in kidd being luffys legit rival when he hasnt presented anything close to what I have stated

This is first time, when we seeing awakened effect Paramecia. To that point only substances like string and mochi have been revealed.
Kidd can magnetise non-magnetic objects and Law can make someone operate inside their body. Whitebeard could have probably make someones innards to rapture from inside.

For real bro, how law didn't reattach correctly kinemon ?? That means his veins, limbs, blood circulation and bones don't work well but he never faced any issues because of that until now. This is what we call a pure bs to move the plot.
Well it's not like any of the other characters that Law cut up faced any issues with blood and stuff either. Case in point: Hawkins.

It's still a plot convenience though, since i doubt Law reattached Hawkins either and he was fine.

This is first time, when we seeing awakened effect Paramecia. To that point only substances like string and mochi have been revealed.
Kidd can magnetise non-magnetic objects and Law can make someone operate inside their body. Whitebeard could have probably make someones innards to rapture from inside.
I guess Big Mom is partially magnetic but weakly, I wonder if Kidd can indeed magnetize completely non-magnetic objects. I guess perhaps he can manage to do that by lining up atoms in the same direction.

Well it's not like any of the other characters that Law cut up faced any issues with blood and stuff either. Case in point: Hawkins.

It's still a plot convenience though, since i doubt Law reattached Hawkins either and he was fine.
For real bro, how law didn't reattach correctly kinemon ?? That means his veins, limbs, blood circulation and bones don't work well but he never faced any issues because of that until now. This is what we call a pure bs to move the plot.

So Law never reattached Kinemon, the strawhats did. Take that as you will
Post automatically merged:

I guess Big Mom is partially magnetic but weakly, I wonder if Kidd can indeed magnetize completely non-magnetic objects. I guess perhaps he can manage to do that by lining up atoms in the same direction.
Kid isn't "magnetic" in the real sense of the word. He simply makes himself magnetic by using his power. All he did was assign that power to BM. That's his awakening (or at least partially)

Kid isn't "magnetic" in the real sense of the word. He simply makes himself magnetic by using his power. All he did was assign that power to BM. That's his awakening (or at least partially)
If he can do that to everything, it's immensely overpowered ability, but he needs someone to "rescue" him after Aligning.

Viz confirmed that was all kidd and law had
Which is what I have been saying from jump.

Awakening can only be used when a person already masters their fruit. It was literally silly for people to think that kidd would be doing something bigger than what he did last chapter. So this "oh they haven't mastered their awakening" bs can stop

More such thing as a partial awakening since to use awakening you need to master your fruit in this first place. However you are right. That is what kidds ability is

I thought the chapter was decent. It looks like Usopp is going to get his time to shine soon.

It's not surprising that Kinemon is alive, but I don't like how it was executed. Yes, it all makes sense but going from a heartbreaking and emotional moment with Momonosuke to a gag with Usopp and Nami was disappointing to me.

I am not that hyped for Kidd and Law vs Big Mom. I do like seeing their awakening and teamwork, but I just don't feel invested in this fight. As far as I can remember, Luffy is the one who actually has a conflict with Big Mom. Didn't Kidd and Law also have personal conflicts with Kaido and not so much Big Mom? Since Kaido is the main threat this arc, he is Luffy's opponent by default.

I liked seeing Kidd's maturity in battle and realization that Big Mom is a threat, but it also feels like Oda just dropped Kidd's storyline with Kaido in favor of Luffy. Meanwhile Law has always been a strategic thinker and versatile fighter, so Oda can be flexible with him. There's a part of me that thinks that they won't defeat Big Mom. They have already used awakening, and I don't think Big Mom has shown everything that she can do. Also I still keep thinking that she will have a role to play in Elbaf.

I thought the chapter was decent. It looks like Usopp is going to get his time to shine soon.

It's not surprising that Kinemon is alive, but I don't like how it was executed. Yes, it all makes sense but going from a heartbreaking and emotional moment with Momonosuke to a gag with Usopp and Nami was disappointing to me.

I am not that hyped for Kidd and Law vs Big Mom. I do like seeing their awakening and teamwork, but I just don't feel invested in this fight. As far as I can remember, Luffy is the one who actually has a conflict with Big Mom. Didn't Kidd and Law also have personal conflicts with Kaido and not so much Big Mom? Since Kaido is the main threat this arc, he is Luffy's opponent by default.

I liked seeing Kidd's maturity in battle and realization that Big Mom is a threat, but it also feels like Oda just dropped Kidd's storyline with Kaido in favor of Luffy. Meanwhile Law has always been a strategic thinker and versatile fighter, so Oda can be flexible with him. There's a part of me that thinks that they won't defeat Big Mom. They have already used awakening, and I don't think Big Mom has shown everything that she can do. Also I still keep thinking that she will have a role to play in Elbaf.
Everything you stated was facts!!!

if the Kid&Law vs Cry Mom is over, gosh, it is one of the worst fight (with Jack in all One Piece).

Based on Vic translation, it look like Law&Kid used their best shot in this fight.... that sound very unsatisfied:josad:

It like the last resorted move to end the fight. I dont think Big Mom is over but I hope Oda will not use some trash plot like again amnesia to end this fight.

The Vic translation solidify the 1/5 chapter. Everything is so meh...:suresure:

I know it is too late but
I think that the reason for Sanji's genes activate is the clash with King
The hell does King have to do with exoskeletons?

it isn’t.

Their awakening consumes alot of stamina. Not a single attack.

The fight isn’t concluding soon.

there’s alot that’s about to happen such as Yamato meeting the pirates ace talked about.

Marco meeting kid and law and being able to heal them.

Kids whole cake adventure being ambiguous.

Caribou not giving kid metal yet( he stole metal and meat in a cover story then got sent to udon with kid and luffy).

Hop off this agenda it’s gonna age terribly man
Midd Piece!

Last edited:
Viz confirmed that was all kidd and law had
It literally says nothing different from the other translations.

"Last resort" doesn't have to imply 1 move. Law is still using his powers after using Kroom.

I've talked about this repeatedly, wait until next chapter. We don't know if they'll run from her. We don't know if they don't have more in the tank. We don't know if she'll give chase. We don't know if they'll recover. We simply don't know.

1029's ending is highly contradictory to the idea of them losing.

Absolutely trash chapter.
"its a miracle" a miracle? no its a fking asspull that u are alive.
law and kidd casually talking about awakened power and used it like nothing. I mean.... okay...
Its just asspulls after asspulls and fake deaths after fake deaths. I know OP doesnt kill chars like nothing... but this is just too much. A war with kaido where bm is there too and literally nothing happens. feels cheap as f.
Im willing to look aside some dumb shit that happens but come on... enough is enough. 1/10 chapt. would give 0 if I could.

I guess its confirmed that Kaido is the World's Worst Swordsman, no wonder he uses a club for battle because everytime he stabs someone with a sword they inexplicably comes back alive.
Thats a way to indirectly say that oda sucks.
well done

if the Kid&Law vs Cry Mom is over, gosh, it is one of the worst fight (with Jack in all One Piece).

Based on Vic translation, it look like Law&Kid used their best shot in this fight.... that sound very unsatisfied:josad:

It like the last resorted move to end the fight. I dont think Big Mom is over but I hope Oda will not use some trash plot like again amnesia to end this fight.

The Vic translation solidify the 1/5 chapter. Everything is so meh...:suresure:

bro I didnt even think that oda could bring the amnesia shit again... holy f that would be so but so trash....lets see...

Anybody believing a fight with Kid and Law involving BM is already over when Killer alone got 3 consecutives doublespreads is asking to get clowned.
If I read correctly the bs awaken power that came out of nowhere... ehem... is used as laste resort since it takes lots of stamina they wont be able to fight again after this.

No this has not changed ever. The gags have always been present. I bet you forgot all about Pagaya and how he just miraculously wasn't vaporized by Enel. Oda had him survive through a gag. 1 example out of many. Pre-timeskip delt with this stuff, and nothing suggested post-timeskip would be any different outside of more "dangerous" situations the crew gets themselves into. Marineford is the sole arc with consequences like this. Maybe judge the entire series and see how the final war plays out. There is a reason why Marineford is the way it is, and why the Final War may play out similarly (i.e. Bittersweet). Marineford was meant to motivate and propel the characters forward in a way to make them stronger, AND to make Blackbeard stronger, AND to make Akainu far more menacing.

The final arc does not have to 100% deal with saving an island or having a happy ending for the people involved. Its the endgame of the series which Oda can write however he wants. I think people will be surprised by the final arc's feel (more similar to Marineford) than the other arcs that fill out the series. Ironically, post-TS (unless Oda retcons it) actually has had a lasting consequence through Pedro, who is canonically dead for the time being. Something bad also seems to have happened to Cobra/Vivi, setting up the stage for a more serious climax for this series.

People need to stop taking everything so seriously and just enjoy the per chapter moments that we get.

Gotta say, this shit would ruin me but I'd love it.

Especially if the 1004 theory with it being Toki's ghost and not her real body, this could then support this theory.

The only argument against this is that Usopp stuck Kin's body to the Giraffe guy like Luffy did when used him as extra legs lol. Its reminiscent of Law's power.

Thats always the excuse. "The gags have always been present", the "fake deaths aways been present" etc etc.

Yes, its part of this manga, but theres limits to it. and times for it. Doesnt mean that its ok just because its oda doing it, or because it always had gags times.
hes a writer, he should improve over time. I enjoyed a lot of his gags and didnt mind some of his fake deaths. But come on, dont bring writing bs to save some one ass. when he does that, it ends the "its a manga thing" to a "its a oda write problem". you like it? good for you.

I dont remember this many "shit" happening on ace death arc.
This is a war where kaido and bm is. this kind of things is just stupid and cheap. it should have a little more of a serious side. otherwise all the hype, and storytelling he "said" before is just a fking joke.

kaido? hes a joke. cant even cut a weekling cuz magically "wow law attached me wrong" come on. hes fking KAIDO
bm? shes a joke
luffy? hesa joke. lost offcreen to kaido where he threw him to the water where magically was rescued.
powerscales? fking joke
jack? woops another joke.

offcreens, oneshots, bs storytelling.
If you are good with that, man I honestly im glad for you. I wish I could overlook all the shit writing, but saddly I cant.

Just looking forward to see shanks, one piece and roger being a joke too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.