Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Big mom
Homies Fused Big mom
Gigantic Big mom
Awakened Big mom.

Congrats Kid and Law you guys reach round 3. Round 4 is the last phase.

Base Kaido
Dragon Kaido
Hybrid Kaido
Awakened Kaido

Luffy is in round 3 too.
Let see how he is doing so far in stage 3.
Why do you think awakened Zoans have an extra form or need to activate it? From what we know Zoan awakening improves their stats. King and Queen heal damage in seconds, that is not what a normal zoan can do, so they are awakened. Same goes for Kaidou.

Why do you think awakened Zoans have an extra form or need to activate it? From what we know Zoan awakening improves their stats. King and Queen heal damage in seconds, that is not what a normal zoan can do, so they are awakened. Same goes for Kaidou.
I really hope for a third form like Monster Chopper. At least that is what I thought. The impel down jailers where probably forced and not have the true power yet.
I hope King and Queen are awakened too, Sanji vs Awakened Queen would be dupe.

sanji asked zoro to kill him because he knows zoro is stronger than him like every other one piece fan, I don't know why this is a shock, He can't ask luffy because luffy won't kill him and he is busy with a yonko

I think oda would make sanji beat queen with mid diff and beats powered up queen with a high diff
while zoro defeats king with a power-up high- extreme diff so oda can maintain the rivalry

Sanji literally just nerfed himself by destroying his own power up lol

Zoro is stronger, it was never denied, but please don't be retard and try to make the gap between the two sound like it's anything more than the gap between Kaku and jabura during ennies lobby
The gap between Kaku and Jabura at the beginning of the battle or at the end of the battle? People love to bring up their power level but overlook the fact Kaku grew much stronger throughout his battle with Zoro by master his DF and fighting skills with it to a higher level. Their gap increase alot.

Sanji, White flames:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji has awaken invisibility also:finally: plus Im so sure the raid suit isn't destroy because judge wouldnt make something that can be destroy so easily plus it's memory shape suit so trust me when I say it ant destroyed:endthis:

The gap between Kaku and Jabura at the beginning of the battle or at the end of the battle? People love to bring up their power level but overlook the fact Kaku grew much stronger throughout his battle with Zoro by master his DF and fighting skills with it to a higher level. Their gap increase alot.
I'd say, pre zoro fight Jabra>Kaku, due to the fact that Jabra mastered his devil fruit

Post zoro fight Kaku>Jabra, given how Kaku mastered his

Ignoring all the power scaling shit, because it's just annoying. My main thing with this chapter is why are the only two options for Sanji Useless Simp or Emotionless Killer? Like there had to have been a middle ground here. That scene with the beaten-up woman was also really weird. Like why would he not remember what happened? His brothers were psychopaths, but they didn't just do random things for no reason.

I don't really care about anything else in this chapter. Nothing is particularly bad (especially in comparison to the last chapter), but nothing really makes this a great chapter for me.

Not really ? They were measured in base both, clearly. Otherwise the Doriki levels would be meaningless. And we know that predatory devil fruits makes one more agressive and deadly in battle. SO I'd say the gap remained largely the same between them overall. At least I never felt like Kaky became significantly stronger than Jabura.

So basically this chapter confirms what I already thought; Big Mom CAN devour other people’s souls to boost herself up; it’s just that nobody compares to her strength so she has no option but to eat her own? That’s a fucking flex lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.