Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus...

Read the fucking real manga, not the edited version were Zoro is all that matters dude ! He and Killer were panting like crazis on the roof, while the captains were all fine. Yeah, he tanked one super atatck... for two seconds and almost died because of it. And he scarred Kaido, thanks to Oden's haki still being in Enma/Enma being an abnormal blade.

I swear, you Zoro fanatics are the main reason I can't stand discussing OP anymore. You understand shit and spout the worst bullshit ever and refute evidence when it's presented.

Do you notice the "huff" happening only near Zoro and Killer or even in their sentences ? The little ball of breath near Zoro ? He and Killer, as Vice-Captains, are far weaker than their Captains. That's why he's dealing with King - and it isn't a no match yet, in spite of his broken power-up sword - while the Captains are dealing with the Emperors.

Luffy >>> Zoro > Sanji

As simple as that, with ample evidence since at the very least Enies Lobby.
My guy Hakai was like massively better than a single Thunder Bagua energy output wise on paper, Zoro's feats are being underrated as per usual.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
there aren't any realistic inconsistencies in design .. and size is generally inconsistent in one piece.. why would it suit my argument when its not something I'm arguing about... bruh what did you eat this morning

again im arguing about realistic design inconsistencies not size..
How hard it is to understand that no realistic Pternadon is the size of Sunny, no Brachiosaurus turns into Snakes and no Triceratops fly?

I'm don't I'm not reading you drivel i haven't the time to spend on humbly discussing with an ignorant ignoramus sorry.
LMFAO Ok. As I said, King's unmasking is gonna prove this lol. If you think Oda's going to unmask a character with a broken nose, then good luck lmfao.

"barely a scratch"

He also accepted that if not for the RS, he was a goner - in his own words.
You want sanji to block with his stomach??
Dude was in air
Zoro is blocking with swords sanji took that an attack in his stomach and came out clean

Where was it stated that he was Koed or is it just head canon??

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You want sanji to block with his stomach??
Dude was in air
Zoro is blocking with swords sanji took that an attack in his stomach and came out clean

Where was it stated that he was Koed or is it just head canon??
He stood up a chapter after crashing into the building. That's called getting temporarily knocked down. Oda doesn't have to spoon feed everything.

And he was bleeding from his head.

Sometimes Kidd make no sense... you gonna go all out now? :kaidowhat:

Now who are these two CP-O agents:choppawhat: Lurking legend?

King over here trying, and Zoro out here multitasking. :steef: push King back, same attack that low diff rs sanji.

Sanji character arc is good, like how he's coming in terms on who he is, and was man enough to ask for help from Zoro, u smoke that cigarette, u deserve it.
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.