Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@nik87 @Roronoa-sama @Jailer @TheKnightOfTheSea @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Zowo

If the leaks are true, it means Zoro who already blackened his blade would be the one to slay The Rain Demon. Just how powerful are the Marshalls, does Oda intend to demolish the EoS powerlevel system with these two? :steef:

I see two silhouettes, similar to that of Xebec and Young WB, on board the Saber Of Xebec... Wait... They're heading towards Mary Geoise... They start slaughtering the World Nobles! Shiryu delivers the finishing blow to the Gandhi elder while the Marshall seals Ymir away with an awakened Yami... The Empty Throne is seized...
Oi, Oi... Your BB/Shiryu wank makes my Zori wank look bad... :kriwhat:
I have said that Shiryu is potentially one of the most broken characters if his Awakening is what I think it is.
Not sure about Blackbeard surpassing Kaido but certainly can surpass him in some stats - destructive capability is a given at least.

Black Vortex is mimicking CoC barriers so blocking ability is comparable. Blunt hits will deal Luffy more damage since DF gets neutralized. He takes in double the pain so his endurance will probably be impressive. Physical strength, stamina and durability will always go into Kaido's favor, endurance is a toss up, probably in Kaido's favor as well.

I can definitely see Blackbeard profiting from the war on the Red Line and offing either Imu or Shanks. If he obtains a 3rd DF as well, additional abilities need to be factored in. I just hope his defeat doesnt parallel Moriah's where he falls due to self-sabotage and miscalculation of his own power.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

If the leaks are true, it means Zoro who already blackened his blade would be the one to slay The Rain Demon. Just how powerful are the Marshalls, does Oda intend to demolish the EoS powerlevel system with these two? :steef:

I see two silhouettes, similar to that of Xebec and Young WB, on board the Saber Of Xebec... Wait... They're heading towards Mary Geoise... They start slaughtering the World Nobles! Shiryu delivers the finishing blow to the Gandhi elder while the Marshall seals Ymir away with an awakened Yami... The Empty Throne is seized...
Shiryu > oden

I didnt say King's Beak=Kaido's CoC TB, I said King's Beak > Kaido's CoC TB.
And why are you so sure that TB is above the beak in the first place? Because it comes from Kaido? Because it is clad in CoC?
I guess you think it must be stronger by default? :crazwhat:
If anything, Sanji's physicals look much better than Law's.
Anyway, since Zori is going back after Kaido, we might see how TB fares vs Zoro's majestic blocking ability. :myman:
And I said those two techniques have feats on different characters and thus, it's not comparable.
So after being unable to bring evidence, you ask me THIS? Kaido is a Yonko and one of the top tiers who pulled off Hakai while AdCOC TB is one of his strongest attacks shown so far.
If you think so, there's something wrong with you.
Lol, based on what? You take imaginary feats outta your ass.
Of course, why not? Zoro permanently scarred Kaido and his Asura already blocked a barrage of his club attacks too.

Wait until he gets another fruit
God level:steef:

Im looking forward to see how strong Shiryuu is and how be going to beat BenBeckman who is in my opinion a low-mid top tier. Shanks vs BB and Shiryuu vs Benbeckman, have potential to became the best fights!!!

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
And I said those two techniques have feats on different characters and thus, it's not comparable.
So after being unable to bring evidence, you ask me THIS? Kaido is a Yonko and one of the top tiers who pulled off Hakai while AdCOC TB is one of his strongest attacks shown so far.
If you think so, there's something wrong with you.
Lol, based on what? You take imaginary feats outta your ass.
Of course, why not? Zoro permanently scarred Kaido and his Asura already blocked a barrage of his club attacks too.
They are absolutely comparable and Sanji has higher durability than Law.
There are literally manga facts proving that Law is being cut apart while Sanji isnt...
If you think things are better just because they come from the guy who pulled off Hakai and can clad things into CoC, you are worse at power scaling than I thought. Even veterans without CoC can outdo Kaido in certain things.

Just because he is a top tier and can use CoC, he isnt the best at everything. This is not DBS, where everything scales linearly.
TB failed to knocked out someone less durable than Sanji while beak knocked out someone more durable than Law.
Based on that, the beak certainly looks better despite not being clad in CoC and not coming from a confirmed top tier.
Can you wrap your head around that being true? Or it is wrong by default?

Colour spread kinda confirms zoro is the vice captian huh?
2nd strongest i think. some of those other guys arent 2nd in command but probably are 2nd strongest. like shiryu or marco or katakuri. like we know for a fact perospero is the actual 2nd in command because of seniority, and he orders around katakuri and smoothie and cracker and they listen, but hes not as strong as them.

They are absolutely comparable and Sanji has higher durability than Law.
There are literally manga facts proving that Law is being cut apart while Sanji isnt...
If you think things are better just because they come from the guy who pulled off Hakai and can clad things into CoC, you are worse at power scaling than I thought. Even veterans without CoC can outdo Kaido in certain things.

Just because he is a top tier and can use CoC, he isnt the best at everything. This is not DBS, where everything scales linearly.
TB failed to knocked out someone less durable than Sanji while beak knocked out someone more durable than Law.
Based on that, the beak certainly looks better despite not being clad in CoC and not coming from a confirmed top tier.
Can you wrap your head around that being true? Or it is wrong by default?
Dude, what's up with you writing lots of unconfirmed moronic headcanon bullshit? You throw different feats - which require to understand the context of the situation - and try to mix them up as much as possible. But that does not work.

So again:
Sanji's bad feats are UNRELATED to Law.
King's beak =/= Kaido's AdCOC TB in terms of feats since both techniques hit different characters, one of them is significantly weaker than the other one.
By your own words, King didn't scratch Sanji's RS so how does it matter that Doffy cut off Law's hakiless arm when this feat does not contribute anything to that King vs Sanji instance? Seriously, wtf are you thinking?

Kaido is a powerful top tier, having one of the most powerful mythical zoan DFs, he rather uses brute strength instead of complex hax. His signature moves are literally about to club people. Yet it does not mean much in comparison to a hakiless beak attack from his right hand man, which is from his inferior Zoan mode (not hybrid)? Gtfo.

And they say powercreep doesn't exist

BB the King of the World > 3 Admirals
Shiryu - Yonko level

Top Tier Shiryu. Man, I hope he shows some crazy dimensional shit with his DF awakening. :finally::finally:
Post automatically merged:

@nik87 @Sentinel still going? :kriwhat:

kaido more ap
king more lethality simple :goyea:

king can kill someone with his beak
kaido cant with tb
Bro, nik is being lik again man. Throwing some random feats around, only he can do it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.