Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like Zoro's dad was really turned to a number

If the 3 samurais are numbers theory is true then Fuga is the Shimotsuki Ushimaru and he was the samurai that impacted Yamato the most

And now he was the first to react to and follow Yamato

If this is true, the question is, who the hell is turning people into giants? Some of these Numbers are 100+ years old and are from PH...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Dude, what's up with you writing lots of unconfirmed moronic headcanon bullshit? You throw different feats - which require to understand the context of the situation - and try to mix them up as much as possible. But that does not work.

So again:
Sanji's bad feats are UNRELATED to Law.
King's beak =/= Kaido's AdCOC TB in terms of feats since both techniques hit different characters, one of them is significantly weaker than the other one.

Kaido is a powerful top tier, having one of the most powerful mythical zoan DFs, he rather uses brute strength instead of complex hax. His signature moves are literally about to club people. Yet it does not mean much in comparison to a hakiless beak attack from his right hand man, which is from his inferior Zoan mode (not hybrid)? Gtfo.
I knew you wouldnt get it, again so I will go extra slow, just for you... :kriwhat:
Once again, both Law and Sanji were about to be cut apart, Law by Doffy, Sanji by King.
Law was cut through, no scratch on Sanji despite the attempt being performed by a guy stronger than Doffy.
So, "Sanji's bad feats" crush Law's "good feats". Did you get that? Sanji's durability shits on Law's. Or do I need to go again?

It doesnt matter that TB/Beak have hit different characters, Beak has performed better against more durable character.
Sanji being weaker than Law doesnt make Sanji's durability weaker than Law's. That's just you failing at power scaling.

Kaido is a powerful zoan who uses brute strength while King is also a powerful zoan who uses brute strength, lol.
You do realize that King uses flight to generate more force on top of all of his zoan strength?
Can you even fathom how much force he generates during Imperial Archer? Can you even tell that it shits on CoC TB?
Beak isnt as powerful as Imperial Archer and yet it is plenty strong to take out someone more durable than the guy that TB failed to KO.

You do understand that a veteran without CoC produces more powerful hits than top tier Kaido with CoC, the strongest in the world?
Once again, being the strongest in the world doesnt make you the best in everything by default. This is not DBS.

I knew you wouldnt get it, again so I will go extra slow, just for you... :kriwhat:
Once again, both Law and Sanji have about to be cut apart, Law by Doffy, Sanji by King.
Law was cut through, no scratch on Sanji despite the attempt being performed by a guy stronger than Doffy.
So, "Sanji's bad feats" crush Law's "good feats". Did you get that? Sanji's durability shits on Law's. Or do I need to go again?

It doesnt matter that TB/Beak have hit different characters, Beak has performed better against more durable character.
Sanji being weaker than Law doesnt make Sanji's durability weaker than Law's. That's just you failing at power scaling.

Kaido is a powerful zoan who uses brute strength while King is also a powerful zoan who uses brute strength, lol.
You do realize that King uses flight to generate more force on top of all of his zoan strength?
Can you even fathom how much force he generates during Imperial Archer? Can you even tell that it shits on CoC TB?
Beak isnt as powerful as Imperial Archer and yet it is plenty strong to take out someone more durable than the guy that TB failed to KO.

You do understand that a veteran without CoC produces more powerful hits than top tier Kaido with CoC, the strongest in the world?
Once again, being the strongest in the world doesnt make you the best in everything by default. This is not DBS.
This guy's still on about... Get your head checked please.

It's cool that way back in CH 975, you can see the seeds planted for Kid/Law vs BM. He made sure to give them reactions here when it was stated that she allied with Kaido:

Side note, I hope Oda gives a few pages for Law and Kid's crews to do something, at least the notable ones here. I know we've seen Heat and Bepo fight, but I'm talking about a little more presence where its useful.

After few chapters:
"Wait!. The truth is that.. I'm your aunt!!. My full name is.. Vinsmoke Queen! Me and Judge are brother and sister!!"
Post automatically merged:

So Sanji's eyebrows really changed the direction of twirl.
He can just change his haircut direction so he will go back to normal
Post automatically merged:

Kid and Law at least need Yamato's bombs to defeat Bigmom

Last edited:
I'd say, pre zoro fight Jabra>Kaku, due to the fact that Jabra mastered his devil fruit

Post zoro fight Kaku>Jabra, given how Kaku mastered his
But but the power levels says Kaku>Jabura. Beside the doesn't include weapons. Don't take those power levels too serious. They were just designed to tell us the order of their strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.