What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He blocked it, how? By getting pushed back and bruised? Fucking Cracker blocked it with his physical strength.
He didn’t get bruised. That’s literally just dirt.
Also you realize that’s not even what I’m talking about? Luffy uses gear 3 attacks multiple times on Fujitora, all of which he blocks without using gravity.

At one point Luffy messes up and says “punch” when he meant “kick” while doing gear 3. When he apologizes Fujitora literally tells Luffy it’s okay because “your attacks can’t graze me anyway.”

Last edited:
Also you realize that’s not even what I’m talking about? Luffy uses gear 3 attacks multiple times on Fujitora, all of which he blocks without using gravity.

At one point Luffy messes up and says “punch” when he meant “kick” while doing gear 3. When he apologizes Fujitora literally tells Luffy it’s okay because “your attacks can’t graze me anyway.”
I don’t understand why people use the gear 3 thing to downplay Fujitora when the whole encounter was just playing up how difficult it is to break Fujitora’s guard.

At one point Luffy messes up and says “punch” when he meant “kick” while doing gear 3. When he apologizes Fujitora literally tells Luffy it’s okay because “his attacks can’t graze him anyway.”
Issho was so powerful he didn't even have to try on Dressrosa. Sabo asked him why he had behaved like that, that was awesome.

They claim he got bandaged but that was clear, Oda could not have let Sabo be captured like that, that would have been the end, so he concocted a way to make it look more legit.

tejas probably remember it wrong kizaru camr out of marineford war unscathed. while akainu abd aokiji got bloodied.
Yeah Kizaru never escaped, he actually probably captured Kuma on Sabaody, that is one explanation to why he was turned into an automaton by Vegapunk unless he offered himself as a slave but I seriously doubt.

Issho was so powerful he didn't even have to try on Dressrosa. Sabo asked him why he had behaved like that, that was awesome.

They claim he got bandaged but that was clear, Oda could not have let Sabo be captured like that, that would have been the end, so he concocted a way to make it look more legit.
He also literally told King Riku he was holding back the whole time so that pirates could defeat Doflamingo and let the WG look bad.

People say “Fujitora holding back in Dressrosa is Headcanon” but it’s literally not. If you think that you just aren’t remembering what happened.

Sword breaker or not doesnt really matter. There are no excuses on a battlefield. Any nick on a sword is a mark of shame for a swordsman as Mihawk said. Bending should be fine tho.
sure but if the sword isnt in zoros hand and it breaks sure its on him for losing the sword but not a mark of shame as if he was swinging it and it broke or got a nick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.