What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop acting like some arbiter of maturity when you would never say this to any Yonko fan lol.
I just did, to @qwe yesterday.

And honestly I feel like we can all have a civil discussion if we all try to put this stuff behind.

This is just an observation btw, you guys are free to do whatever. And I dont consider myself having the moral high ground or the mature one.

I just wish we could all have a good time.

I cannot comprehend how Big Mom defeats Kizaru

logias are the strongest devil fruit, and I feel like a lot of fans have forgotten that, especially due to the onslaught of weak logias we got at the beginning of the post skip(Monet, Caribou, Caesar).

But Kizaru isn't like that, he's a logia master as well as an ACoA user.
BM aswell as one the most powerfull in raw strenght, she has top tier durability, has AdCoA and AdCoC.

so you want luffy to lose another brother? because akainu will ragdoll sabo.

why would akainu fight the marines, when he is the top honcho?

akainu already beat that ice ass he doesnt need to prove anything.

dragon is featless he need to show amazing feats in order to face a walking disaster like papazuki.
blue fire 1200 degrees magma 1000 degre
Awakening mera mera > awakening magu magu

I'm REAAAAAAAAAALLY holding out on this "CoC" possibility.
Personally, I would like him to keep a more unique approach. Unlocking something when Zoro did the same thing a few chapters ago is kinda cheesy.

But I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited to see some "sanji is not coc material" headcanons just crumbling into dust.
It would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too funny.
:lulz:
That would just become the same argument since it would turn into
-Germa Sanji is CoC material but regular Sanji isn't

That's what i mean though. I think it'll be a retcon from ID. Luffy saw those guys, and though I don't think he heard Crocodile's words about it. Kaido's might just be a straight up 4th form as a zoan user. It's why I hope others get it too. A good way to make more designs.
Yeah, I know what you meant. Just wondering whether Oda himself knows how he will retcon this, which I'm not sure he does yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.