What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn sanji literally wants zoro to be his sasuke.

Boruto: sasuke I am you student if I lose control put me down

Sasuke: as your teacher I will put you down since i am the only one strong enough and that has the resolve to do so.

Now replace the name boruto with sanji and sasuke with zoro. Coincidentally sanjis name was going to be naruto and just like sasuke zoro is also missing an eye

Damn sanji literally wants zoro to be his sasuke.

Boruto: sasuke I am you student if I lose control put me down

Sasuke: as your teacher I will put you down since i am the only one strong enough and that has the resolve to do so.

Now replace the name boruto with sanji and sasuke with zoro. Coincidentally sanjis name was going to be naruto and just like sasuke zoro is also missing an eye
comparing sasuke to zoro is sppt on and seems right. considering these two are both quality characters can't say dsame with the other comparison though.
:suresure:

Imagine chapter 1033/1034 going to happen, forum is going exploding because of the meldown in every fandom.
It is a win and lose thing for Zoro, black blade is a huge upgrade but let breaking his sword? Idk but it would really hype King.
I don't get it, it's specified anywhere that any meitou are unbreakable or undestroyable ? Only if it becomes black (trough haki or black blade right ?) mihawk said that, so sandai being broken by that weird sword (which by research is a sword breaker) of King is normal since he can break it the moment he clashes with any zoro's swords which are not infused of haki or not in zoro's hands. We saw a navy guy destroying yubashiri because of his power when zoro was holding yubashiri.

But if King breaks Zoro's sandai even when it infused with zoro's haki, that's another thing and crazy and yes really hype King.

At the end Zoro will have black blades which are super rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.