What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Becoming loyal is not an amazing display of character development.
- calls luffy the pirate king, is the first strawhat to do so in baratie.
- saves smoker in alabasta. when lauded for it by the crew? tells them he's doing what his captain told him to do. further goes on to talk about how he would be the boss of any organization he joins in, while recognizing luffy as his captain, in the same arc.
- enies lobby, enough said. zoro is still the only one amongst the east blue 5 to never leave the crew/betray his captain.
- thriller bark, enough said.
- post war arc, once again doesn't care about his pride and asks his enemy to train him - all for the sake of his captain and crew.

"NoT aN AmAziNG DiSpLAy Of cHaRaCtEr dEVeLoPmEnT"

Give it a break, you can cope anyway you please, Sanji is a 100 times better written than Zoro, you can have Zoro being stronger, because thats the only thing you fanboys care about anyway.
:suresure:
atleast thriller bark didn't make half of the zoro fandom fucking hate zoro and drop one piece like what happened with sanji and wci.

I think we might be surprised by King's sword. Out of many forms, style and abilities, Oda went with this particular form. So it will be odd if it's gonna just play the role of grabbing zoro's swords like he did and that's all. Maybe a wild guess, King can actually break any swords/blade with his weapon + his haki because it's made for that and to counter it Zoro needs to achieve black blade which are unbreakable even in passive mode. Of course if this leak turns out to be true.

I will wait next chapter and see if Sanji actually defeats Queen.
I imagine Zoro's sword is not meant to be less hard than King's unless it's an O Wazamono, that would be interesting to know. Maybe his haki can compensate enough for it not to break.

Y’all arguing as to why you think Big Mom may or may not go down this arc is literally pointless. Oda has given the readers multiple possible plotlines he could take her character, and at the end of the day it’s purely up to him to choose how she decides to go out.

One could say that the new generation is meant to take a win and destroy the old (1029)

One could say that the overarching build up between Luffy and Big Mom’s rivarly prevents her from falling this arc because that has MULTIPLE arcs of foreshadowing to their relationship.

Hell, one could say Big Mom betrays Kaido and makes off with his Poneglyph because that is ALSO a scenario that Oda has laid out.

There are multiple things that can happen, and each of them have narrative backing (some more than others); so arguing about how it’s going to go when we’ve been presented with countless scenarioes is pointless and no one is more right than the other lol

Wait? I just realized something. Boy kidd really is shit. Bigmom powered through herself being magnetized by sheer frigging power and strength. And notice how kidd is still overly relying on the amount of metal available as well as relying on law
You are talking about BM. That doesn’t make Kid shit, but the result is obvious and clear.

They should have tbh otherwise why keep the fight going. We gonna see more of them soon when they go on offense.
I think they probably wield something else but awakening is definitely the best they could come up with potency and efficiency wise. Sadly the energy dispendium has got to be factored too.

Status
Not open for further replies.