What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the deal.
Sanji has great character development once again, with a new storyline, about his fear of losing his humanity.
Oda likes to experiment with his character, with his relationship, with his father, Pudding, Luffy, Nami whoever.
Zoro on the other hand ,has no character development, he has to look perfect for the zorotards .... who couldnt give less of a shit about the story, just the fighting. Dragonball tourists, I call em.
Zorotards have the Judge mindset of wanting perfect soldiers, and not characters.
lmao ill reapect this take if its not coming from sanji bros with their biased driven agenda.

zoro's got a better character arc with much more solid character development over multiple arcs in the pre ts than whatever the hell sanji got in wci lmao.
Yes great character development, like when he chased Pica to cut him for a 100 chapters...or that other great character development of getting mad at orochi being evil...
Getting CoC is not character development...

Tbh, im not sure why people think the fight with BM is going to go any other way vs other fights this arc. It's flowing exactly like some other fights have gone.

Take Sanji for example:

- Attacked Queen in 1015, a chapter after Kid attacked BM. In 1017 and 1019, you see moderate to small small scenes with him and Queen. The former prompts Queen to transform to hybrid.

- Stalled and skirmishes Queen multiple chapters (on and offscreen) until 1022/1023, where Zoro then joins in to fight King and both get 2-3 pages each of fighting.

- Skirmishes Queen more (as does Zoro with King), until 1028 where we get 8 pages of fight scenes. 3 more pages on 1029 before it cuts off.

- Now 1031 seems to be roughly half a chapter of Sanji vs Queen. Could lead to rest of the fight in 1032/1033, might not.

But the point is, you know this is a fully fledged fight. You know Sanji isn't losing. Same with Zoro. Same with Luffy. We knew the Strawhats weren't going to lose their fights either (handicap or not). Same with Hawkins. Same with Neko/Inu. We know this won't be the case for Raizo and Drake.

So why do is there even an argument that Law and Kid's fight will go south? Once again:

- 1014, the fight starts. Law joins in 1015.

- Offscreen/skirmishes until 1022 where we see Kid is injured from Hawkins.

- 1025/1026 shows Kid/Law reacting to Luffy stuff, continued to be offscreened/pushed back.

- Finally 1029 shows BM finally attacking Kid and Law trying to fight her. This is 3.5 pages. There is an additional scene at the end that teases Kid/Law winning.

- 1030 follows this up with a 5 page fight that has them use awakening on BM

- Now 1031 seems to have 2-4 pages of BM reacting to their move and powering up, leaving the scene to focus on other things.

Does anyone see the parallels here? I can't be the only one. Why would their fight be the only one that goes sideways? Ironically, I'm less and less confident her kids will have much to do if anything but Oda can drag out this fight as long he wants (as evidenced by the last 17 chapters.)

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes great character development, like when he chased Pica to cut him for a 100 chapters...or that other great character development of getting mad at orochi being evil...
Getting CoC is not character development...
did you read what i posted? lol.

zoro went from "i expect you to cut your belly open if you interfere with my dream" to "nothing happened" in the pre timeskip.

let that sink in before you start talking shit about stuff which you clearly have zero idea about. the best part is it was all organic character development and not some superficial garbage that made half the fanbase hate the character like what happened with sanji.

clearly you haven't been reading one piece weekly for long lmfao.

Tbh, im not sure why people think the fight with BM is going to go any other way vs other fights this arc. It's flowing exactly like some other fights have gone.

Take Sanji for example:

- Attacked Queen in 1015, a chapter after Kid attacked BM. In 1017 and 1019, you see moderate to small small scenes with him and Queen. The former prompts Queen to transform to hybrid.

- Stalled and skirmishes Queen multiple chapters (on and offscreen) until 1022/1023, where Zoro then joins in to fight King and both get 2-3 pages each of fighting.

- Skirmishes Queen more (as does Zoro with King), until 1028 where we get 8 pages of fight scenes. 3 more pages on 1029 before it cuts off.

- Now 1031 seems to be roughly half a chapter of Sanji vs Queen. Could lead to rest of the fight in 1032/1033, might not.

But the point is, you know this is a fully fledged fight. You know Sanji isn't losing. Same with Zoro. Same with Luffy. We knew the Strawhats weren't going to lose their fights either (handicap or not). Same with Hawkins. Same with Neko/Inu. We know this won't be the case for Raizo and Drake.

So why do is there even an argument that Law and Kid's fight will go south? Once again:

- 1014, the fight starts. Law joins in 1015.

- Offscreen/skirmishes until 1022 where we see Kid is injured from Hawkins.

- 1025/1026 shows Kid/Law reacting to Luffy stuff, continued to be offscreened/pushed back.

- Finally 1029 shows BM finally attacking Kid and Law trying to fight her. This is 3.5 pages. There is an additional scene at the end that teases Kid/Law winning.

- 1030 follows this up with a 5 page fight that has them use awakening on BM

- Now 1031 seems to have 2-4 pages of BM reacting to their move and powering up, leaving the scene to focus on other things.

Does anyone see the parallels here? I can't be the only one. Why would their fight be the only one that goes sideways? Ironically, I'm less and less confident her kids will have much to do if anything but Oda can drag out this fight as long he wants (as evidenced by the last 17 chapters.)
It's simple really this is kaidos arc. Which means there is no more story after he and his crew loses. Bigmom however still has a plotline to settle in elbaf

It's simple really this is kaidos arc. Which means there is no more story after he and his crew loses. Bigmom however still has a plotline to settle in elbaf
Her relevance there is way overblown. Her son was defeated this very arc, a non-Beast Pirate. Her children may very well be defeated this arc somehow and CP-0 may suffer a few casualties too. Being "Kaido's" arc does not constitute who can and can't go down in battles.

did you read what i posted? lol.

zoro went from "i expect you to cut your belly open if you interfere with my dream" to "nothing happened" in the pre timeskip. let that sink in before you start talking shit.
Ok pre-timeskip, I can agree that the character progression was decent, but right now it has been like 600 chapter of him fighting randoms and just waiting for him to fight Mihawk.

I don't get it, it's specified anywhere that any meitou are unbreakable or undestroyable ? Only if it becomes black (trough haki or black blade right ?) mihawk said that, so sandai being broken by that weird sword (which by research is a sword breaker) of King is normal since he can break it the moment he clashes with any zoro's swords which are not infused of haki or not in zoro's hands. We saw a navy guy destroying yubashiri because of his power when zoro was holding yubashiri.

But if King breaks Zoro's sandai even when it infused with zoro's haki, that's another thing and crazy and yes really hype King.

At the end Zoro will have black blades which are super rare.
Yubashuri was actually better than Sandai which is on the same grade as Tashigi's sword that Law broke.

I doubt the RS is gone forever... Sanji will stop his emotion stuff somehow and the suit will return as well in the future

I can't see Oda introducing it just to destroy in the same arc

It might be similar to the Zeus stuff with Nami. At the end... She got him

Her relevance there is way overblown. Her son was defeated this very arc, a non-Beast Pirate. Her children may very well be defeated this arc somehow and CP-0 may suffer a few casualties too. Being "Kaido's" arc does not constitute who can and can't go down in battles.
1. She got her devil fruit there

2. She lost her memory there

3. She killed mother caramels there

4. She literally spent years trying to form an alliance with the giants. Which would make sense her trying to do so after he alliance with kaido fails.

I can list even more reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.