What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No King can't beat them lmao
There is a reason one of them is fighting a YC1 (who has been fighting the entire night) at 100% and is struggling and the other two are fighting a YONKOU who is at least (and that is being very generous to King) 3 times stronger than him without any rest or magical medicine, give me a break with your nonsense.
:lusalty:No Bible, kid and law is struggling, Zoro is just getting warmed up. Zoro on multiple occasions have not feared King and is still confident he's beating his ass; So miss me on that.

You dnt believe that. Receving the one piece senzu bean, doesn't actually mean his broken bones are actually healed... 100% Lol

King already beat BM once solo... cope :believe:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Even if Zoro wasn't disarmed Kidd would heavily influence his control of the swords.
Kidd is one of the worst matchups for Zoro.
Likewise for Kidd with fighting Zoro.

He won't beat him up like Luffy would do. Moment of hesitation and Zoro would cut more of his limbs.

Kidd's only gimmick atm is awakening/df usage.

haki >>>> everything.

@Paperchampion23
Sanji vs Queen
Currently for this fight we have 2 relate title chapter: one is Branchiosaru (chapter 1028 so something relate to Queen) and today we got (warrior of science relate to Sanji) - so based on only title we got already 2 chapters for this fight.
Do you think we will get more than 1 chapter for this fight? I doubt that. Both player got a title relate chapter that describe their powerup or ability - next chapter to this 2 will conclude the fight.

For King vs Zoro we have maybe 1 chapter relate two pen in pod (chapter 1017 relate to Zoro aka Ryuma aka Shimozuki) I dont know if we can count this title for Zoro vs King
So for sure we need more title chapter to describe Zoro vs King (maybe 2-3)
I'm not sure title chapters matter. For example, Jinbe and Robin got vs. titles, but Franky didn't. While yes, Franky's fight chapter was Sasaki related, it proves that Oda isn't consistent with "vs" titles here.

The fact that 1028 and 1031's titles are related to Sanji vs Queen but separated by 3 chapters already is something unheard of in this series prior to this. Both chapters only had like 6-8 pages of focus and not a full chapter of dedication. A lot of people were convinced that 1029 would follow up 1028 and be Sanji's full fight chapter, but here we are.

At the end of the day, it just depends on how much Oda wants to keep Queen and King around, and how much he wants to give the in terms of a moveset and how much progress he can make in a fight with the. 1 chapter gives you 16-17 pages to work with, and thats assuming the entire chapter is that particular fight. 2 chapters is 32-34 pages, far more to work with at any given moment.

Tldr: I just would like Zoro and Sanji to have 2 complete chapters worth of fighting and not chopped up bits like Franky vs Sasaki was or Ulti vs Nami (which barely constituted as a fight).

nah bro
its king>marco>kat
:kriwhat:
Tiss, that's where we'll have to agree to disagree.

All the YC1 specialize in certain qualities:

Marco ---> Regen

King ---> Durability

Katakuri ---> Reaction time/mobility

I would argue they all share similar physical stats. while an argument can be made for one YC1 over the other, I would argue that they're all on the same level. I don't like to power scale by titles, except for the YC1 for this reasoning.

Even if Zoro wasn't disarmed Kidd would heavily influence his control of the swords.
Kidd is one of the worst matchups for Zoro.
Kidds worst match up is a strong swordsman like zoro
His arm being cut by a redhair pirate (not shankd coz Kidd would mention it ) is a clear reason

Tiss, that's where we'll have to agree to disagree.

All the YC1 specialize in certain qualities:

Marco ---> Regen

King ---> Durability

Katakuri ---> Reaction time/mobility

I would argue they all share similar physical stats. while an argument can be made for one YC1 over the other, I would argue that they're all on the same level. I don't like to power scale by titles, except for the YC1 for this reasoning.
i disagre with durability for king
we have yet to see his full arsenal he barely used 2 named attacks
oda rn just stalling
it s either coc his speciality or coa

Status
Not open for further replies.