What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and we are just about to start. Kid isn’t explaining his awakaning because he hasn’t even start it properly right now. There is to much up on his sleeve, he won’t talk about, he will show it!
He doesn’t want to tell Law shit LOL. He’s not revealing his cards to his future enemies for them to use it against him later. Kidd never truly joined this alliance after all :myman:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I refuse to believe you strawmanned so hard lmao.

FTR, my point is Assign did next to nothing in terms of damage and all it did was buy time for the Supernovas.

And Punk Rotten moves which damaged Kaido are all stronger than Assign IMO. Nobody is taking credit away from Kidd. My point is that Assign was underwhelming as fuck for all the hype. If Big Meme wakes up puking blood and visually hurt by Assign, I'll obviously change my opinion.
It makes no sense for Punk Crash to not work on Big Mom when Law just did what he did to her. They're both supposed to work on her. Based on spoiler info, he probably did something impressive which is why Law went out of his way to question him about his abilities.

Let's not be ridiculous. Having attacks strong enough to hurt top-tiers and being a top-tier are two different things. Zoro doesn't even need to use his last resort to damage Big Mom and he's still closer to a YC1 than he's to be a top-tier. And I am not downplaying Law and Kid here. I clearly said their feat was impressive, but you're being dishonest when you act as if characters like Akainu, Shanks, Aokiji, Kizaru, Kaido, and WB can't do what Kid and Law just did to her now.
Any Yc1 can dmg Yonko
This chpter only tells us Awakened Kidd and Law were clearly Yc1 lvl
On par with Asura Zoro and ADcoa Gear 4 Snakeman

Bogard

You can't win
Kid is probably the one who did the most damage judging by the ending of last chapter. We already saw the damage Law's attack gave to BM, and her reaction to Kid's ending attack made it seem like it would give her significantly higher damage

It also seem like the focus at the start of the chapter is resolving around how much magnetism Kid can give to someone, so i think it's more than simply thinking BM got hurt from impact damage. There is probably a crushing effect going on both from inside and outside

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Big Mom never praise Queen about the hurted for years thing. only Kid and Law have that. But don't worry. Kid and Law will have more powerful moves/attacks than we saw last chapter
She literally says her head hurts but she didn't know the cause, and she's knocked out soon after. I am not sure why we're comparing Kid and Law with Queen when it's obvious the duo did more damage to her.

Kid is probably the one who did the most damage judging by the ending of last chapter. We already saw the damage Law's attack gave to BM, and her reaction to Kid's ending attack made it seem like it would give her significantly higher damage

It also seem like the focus at the start of the chapter is resolving around how much magnetism Kid can give to someone, so i think it's more than simply thinking BM got hurt from impact damage. There is probably a crushing effect going on both from inside and outside
Don't worry people will praise Kid and Law after they beat Yonko Big Mom. It's only a matter of time at this point:myman::cheers:

This is rooftop 2.0 all over again. They pretty much think Kidd isn’t doing damage because they think his method of attacking is too simple. Not “flashy” enough like Law or Killers. Even though Kidd is doing what both of them are doing. Internally damaging. He internally damages by crushing his opponent with enough force that they feel pain internally.

This was basically already said on the roof so it’s pretty much a waste of time to keep arguing. If they think Law is the only one doing damage let them believe that till the end of the fight lol
I also think that, Queen's words about his crushing attack "Haki masters cannot prevent broken bones and ruptured organs from this pressure" hint us about the power of Kidd's attacks.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It makes no sense for Punk Crash to not work on Big Mom when Law just did what he did to her. They're both supposed to work on her. Based on spoiler info, he probably did something impressive which is why Law went out of his way to question him about his abilities.
I just don't understand how that attack worked on her and how this is not a obvious inconsistency from Oda.

It may entail something different though. I guess Ill just wait for more context from the next chapter from the Law and Kid conversation.

Let's not be ridiculous. Having attacks strong enough to hurt top-tiers and being a top-tier are two different things. Zoro doesn't even need to use his last resort to damage Big Mom and he's still closer to a YC1 than he's to be a top-tier. And I am not downplaying Law and Kid here. I clearly said their feat was impressive, but you're being dishonest when you act as if characters like Akainu, Shanks, Aokiji, Kizaru, Kaido, and WB can't do what Kid and Law just did to her now.
Wdym zoro doesn’t need to use his last resort? By rooftop feats, he needs ashura again to inflict significant damage on big mom. Big mom is equally as durable as kaido based on what we’ve seen. Ordinary zoro attacks won’t hurt her. Kid and law’s feats are really impressive ,and if they manage to pull the W, that confirms they’re stronger than any YC1 and are probably closer to top tier.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Any Yc1 can dmg Yonko
This chpter only tells us Awakened Kidd and Law were clearly Yc1 lvl
On par with Asura Zoro and ADcoa Gear 4 Snakeman
Not every YC1. Different YC1s excel at different things. Marco, for example, has a lesser AP than Jozu. All of them are capable of holding their own against a top-tier though.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Wdym zoro doesn’t need to use his last resort? By rooftop feats, he needs ashura again to inflict significant damage on big mom. Big mom is equally as durable as kaido based on what we’ve seen. Ordinary zoro attacks won’t hurt her. Kid and law’s feats are really impressive ,and if they manage to pull the W, that confirms they’re stronger than any YC1 and are probably closer to top tier.
No, he doesn't need Asura to damage BM or Kaido. Even Flying Dragon Blaze had her shitting her pants. His high-end moves like SS, ISDS would fuck her up. She's nowhere near as durable as Kaido. At least, there was no implication suggesting she's nearly as durable.

Status
Not open for further replies.