What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not particularly love if the Grandmaster forged a black blade so soon. By my calculations even Roger probably tried to attain one but failing, he should of acknowledged its existence throughout his countless journeys. 🤔

Perhaps Zoro has become stronger than some believe and the black blade is a CoA feat. Perhaps his CoA is not superior to Roger's. I'm not so convinced. We will see. Or perhaps Roger never tried to forge one.

If anything the thing applies with Shanks as well. Perhaps Zoro's CoA has superseded even Shanks'. That sounds weird.
Zoro=king=mihawk>>>all

How can you say this and expect people to take you seriously with the upcoming chapter's cover page lmfao?

Katakuri had an arc for himself and Oden had a flashback for himself. That's the only reason this happened.
The cold hard truth is that Luffy, after surpassing Katakuri, got one-shot by a Yonko.

Katakuri is more closer to Smoothie than he is to a Yonko, if we're being real.
I've been saying this since forever: The CoC/Awakening package puts you pretty much Low Top Tier (or borderline). Law/Kid are taking down a Yonko, and both only have like 0.5 awakening.

So far Marco has shown neither. King might show 1 if he's lucky.

- 1032: Sanji vs Queen, ends with Sanji's transformation and a move that defeats Queen.

- 1033: Shows the aftermath, Sanji is a danger to everyone around him. Franky is on the floor decides to hold him off. Rest of the Chapter is Zoro vs King (ends with King breaking Sandai and hurting him.).

- 1034: King displays CoC. Zoro does too. Zoro turns a blade black.

Funny enough, that leak doesn't actually state Zoro beats King in 1034, just that he turns Enma black/something happens to Zoro and Enma. It may actually pool into 1035 and cap off Volume 102.

Anyway, I can see Oda holding off finishing Fuku, Apoo, Numbers, etc because after Zoro vs King, Zoro likely would need to recover/rest if he's meant to stop Sanji. This answers one of my biggest questions of why Oda would keep Franky relatively healthy and heading back to the performance floor: He'd need to hold off Sanji for Zoro:D

On the flipside, I definitely see Jinbe and Nami coming in to help Brook and Robin. Not sure if they'll fight CP-0, but I can see Jinbe putting in work, same with Brook.

Still....not sure what Usopp and Chopper are meant to do the rest of the arc, but I can roll with this if it's true. The only other factor is that time needs to be dedicated to Momo saving Wano. I assume the island won't drop now, rather Momo will carry it out of the city, buying a lot more time on Onigashima before it falls or can't be held up by him anymore.

Anyway, just a fanfic thought process rn. I'm not sure if it's happening at all tbh
Black blade is CoA confirmed by oda himself

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Status
Not open for further replies.