What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CIRCULAR FUCKING REASONING LMAO.
ADVANCED COC CAN'T SCAR KAIDO OR ANY OTHER CHARACTER UNLESS ENMA IS USED IN THE ATTACK.
Enma was hyped as the primary sword that scarred Kaido, Enma was used in the attack, and it's potency was the decisive factor.
But to be fair Ame no Habakiri could very well be a freakish magical sword too, makes sense for the sword to be as potent as Enma if he gave that one to Momo, and left Enma for Hiyori.
It's because of the person not the sword

Which only happened because zoro coated it with his own haki lmfao
What haki it produces. You mean Zoro? So if Kidd picks up Enma with his magnetic power and throws it at Kaido. He going to say Enma has strange haki. Lmao. Kaido didn't even say anything about Enma until Zoro started using haki on his swords
Where is the strange haki from Sandai?

Where is the strange haki from Wado?

Where was Shusuis strange haki?

Literally one sword is stated to be the source of the strange haki. Enma.

Oda could not have made the implications any clearer.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
CIRCULAR FUCKING REASONING LMAO.
ADVANCED COC CAN'T SCAR KAIDO OR ANY OTHER CHARACTER UNLESS ENMA IS USED IN THE ATTACK.
Enma was hyped as the primary sword that scarred Kaido, Enma was used in the attack, and it's potency was the decisive factor.
But to be fair Ame no Habakiri could very well be a freakish magical sword too, makes sense for the sword to be as potent as Enma if he gave that one to Momo, and left Enma for Hiyori.
No circular reasoning

Show me a single panel of any other acoc using swordsman landing an acoc hit o kaido

Fucking 🤡

Nope they were more than happy to give ame no habikiri to a child momo nice try
So once again haki is what scars kaido
Not just enma

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

You can understand that as Enma drawing strange amounts of Haki from Zoro but yeah go on with your agendas like Kaido wasn't sensing Oden's Haki with the scabbards as well and pretty much all night.

Yeah, the statement says Enma is the source of the strange haki.

Big brained Zoro fans conclusion. Zoro has strange haki......
Weapons don't have their own Haki and the fucking swordsmith of Wano states that it's Zoro's Haki. Which is why when he uses Enma he says give it back. So you're damned right about Zoro fans having big brains if not simply brains that function.

Now go buy some whiskey and sit down with the manga. Take a shot every time someone mentions Zoro having a strange aura, a menacing presence, or CoC itself.

I wasn't talking about Zoro attacking fodder, I was talking about Zoro launching flying slashes at King himself.

Regardless, my initial point was about fighting 1v1, not different stuff. :gonope:

We were repeatedly told Zoro couldn't fight King because King can fly. That was clear BS, and the manga is disproving that right now for the hardcore believers of that BS.

Can King decide to drop the fight and fly away if he wants to? Sure. And I don't care about that 'cause that's not what I'm arguing.
Well when people said that they said all of the things King could do to make it really impractical and fucked up for Zoro by utilizing a camping style of fighting. You are basically discounting all of those avenues and pretending King is still fighting optimally rather than a PIS retard.
Zoro firing slashes at King is even more meaningless, King can dodge or block them just as easily if not easier than Zoro can block King's.
King has fired fire bullets as a near FREE ACTION, to block that Zoro needs to actively block, using special fire cutting technique.
King's air slashes appear more rapid fire than Zoro's too, and King can dodge in 3 dimensions, with much faster movement speed.

Zoro said unleash Enma, I am going by the manga, you are going by headcanon.
Zoro's training with enma was learning how to restrict it from taking too much of his own haki...

So if he "unleashes" it, (because learning to use it without hurting himself was putting a leash on it) he will be releasing more of his own haki but risking more damage to his body.

You literally avoided what i said completely. Typical from you though. Manga and Vivecard enma uses Zoro Haki. Random guy on WG. No it uses its own lol.

Weapons don't have their own Haki and the fucking swordsmith of Wano states that it's Zoro's Haki. Which is why when he uses Enma he says give it back. So you're damned right about Zoro fans having big brains if not simply brains that function.

Now go buy some whiskey and sit down with the manga. Take a shot every time someone mentions Zoro having a strange aura, a menacing presence, or CoC itself.
Kaido fucking says Enma is the source of the strange haki. Do you need to be provided with a definition of the word source, which is basic elementary school language arts, or can you navigate to Google and look it up yourself?

He literally says I need to unleash more of Enma. Why didn't he say I need to use more Haki or I need Enma to take more Haki.
Even the Anime is already pointing out that there is something different with Enma.
But as always I give props to Zoro to tame such a wild and strange blade.
Zoro's training with enma was learning how to restrict it from taking too much of his own haki...

So if he "unleashes" it, (because learning to use it without hurting himself was putting a leash on it) he will be releasing more of his own haki but risking more damage to his body.

No circular reasoning

Show me a single panel of any other acoc using swordsman landing an acoc hit o kaido

Fucking 🤡

Nope they were more than happy to give ame no habikiri to a child momo nice try
So once again haki is what scars kaido
Not just enma
Show me a panel of base CoC swordsman landing a hit against Kaido, hence the circular reasoning.

Btw Big Mom is a CONFIRMED adv CoC sword user who fought Kaido for extended periods off panel and left no scars, are you implying neither landed a single hit against each other? BM doesn't have access to Enma though, despite much better haki than Zoro.

Kaido's spiked Kanabo didn't scar Luffy, despite being imbued with advanced CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.