What move did Sanji use to beat the prostitute up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want just ignore what happened before, that showed Zoro getting overpowered each clash which obviously means he is struggling? What kinda biased observation is that? Ignore everything that makes Zoro look bad...lol
What's next? You will ignore all the attacks Zoro hit King with except the last one, so you can say he one shoted him?
How he is he not struggling right now, when he is huffing and sweating all the time?
Nobody in the war is huffing as much as Zoro nor sweating as much as he does.
Zoro also took a medicine that literally fully recovered his body minutes ago as well.

I challenge you to write a better fanfic
Thst easy, just write fan fiction to cover up garp, admirals adventure and put for video game style.
‘Write story for garp, admirals adventure,
‘Ask oda to read your story.
Tell Bandai to create a game from story that oda like your story.

It is only work if oda accept your fanfiction

it would be cool to play garp in god of war style/darksiders.

It like oda write garp, admirals story and their adventure but it is made in video game

How are you even scaling this attack? If Punk crash did serious damage to big mom, then its obviously stronger than pre-ryuo luffy's leo bazooka.
Kidd has shown physical power to overpower Big Mom, reason he can give Gear 3+ attacks, he could send Kaido flying yet nothing suggestest he really gave him some serious damage.

Bound Man has always had much greater power than Kidd. Steel > Rubber, reason I can see attacks of the same size as gear 3, being greater than Gear 3. So his new attack, at best could be Luffy's strongest attack and this might be wrong, but it will never be KKG level which fooled a town and Doflamingo's strongest attack shown.

B

Ballel

CP0 was not in Wano during this time and I can’t imagine them allowing devil fruits especially one as convenient as the clone clone fruit to leave their clutches.
How do you think Orochi's grandparents or who ever these old people were got their and Orochi's devil fruits? It is obvious the whole Kurozumi revenge plan was orchestrated by the WG/CP0

The spoilers were good, but the actual summary is great. However, like someone else said here, the treatment of Drake by Oda is getting annoying at this point.

He's has clashed with Sanji, (seemingly atleast Queen), Zoro, Apoo, and now Yamato in the manga and while it's understandable that Drake cannot beat Sanji, Zoro, or Yamato not only because they are all now his allies, in the case of the beginning, Zoro and Sanji were (and always are) on the side of Good.

Even in Queen's case, he became Sanji's opponent ultimately and that leaves Apoo whom he STILL hasn't defeated and instead sneaked away to have a conversation and hear him out about a potential alliance for however long and though he declared he would defeat Apoo to fulfill his promise to Luffy, even that turns into a chase scene??? Uhm, I'm sorry what??

Drake actually doing something finally? Nope!! Not yet!! I try to stay as optimistic as possible despite all the fun that's made of Drake since he's just not doing anything and has just been disappointing even with the little hype and moments that Oda sprinkled in--it's just like that hype kinda falls flat later.

Ngl though, the panel with Drake sliding(?) on the floor in a defensive position was funny, but for me, it still seems a unclear such as the same for "Queen, WsW, and Hawkins ganging up on Drake". I just want to see how the anime fills those parts in whether it goes one way or the other.

That aside, I'm very interested to see what happens with the Numbers and when Apoo will actually fall.

Will Wano ARC turn into an Enies Lobby 2.0? Kinda getting that vibe for a while now--there is just even more going on here than there was in Enies Lobby obviously. If Robin is captured, I wouldn't even be mad like I've said before. They got her back last time around so.

In other news, it's very interesting to see Big Mom actually become serious, but I'm still unsure if this is where she finally falls. Law statement sort of convinces me, but I still feel like Big Mom is going to slip away especially with how much she seems to have powered up.

As for the stuff with Zoro and Sanji, that was very enjoyable. Now, it's unfortunate that Sanji has turned and had a moment in where he is just like his family because it was always there just dormant like he said, but it'll probably just be that he can control it because he's not going to die--that's just not gonna happen.

Also! Zoro and Sanji may have a rivalry, but at this point, it should be obvious that they are friends and do trust each other. Overall, it seems like a great chapter, I just wish Drake had a super great showing and moveset like all of the rest of the Worst Gen present in Wano. It's just really not making sense unless Drake will be present in the future doing great things. We shall see though.

Status
Not open for further replies.