Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zkk

Oden and zoro are the only one to scar Kaido and Zoro did it against the stronger form ✔

Luffy still hasn't matched the damage on Kaido Zoro has ✔

Based on portrayal and I introduction King Is stronger that Kat and Zoro fighting him so ✔

If it takes 2 Yonko to pit you out commission you're on the level of those yonko solo✔
Post automatically merged:

Which is why he never had a clash with him
this is sad.
yes zoro is as strong as yonkou. any yonkou fighting king would also also be starting to doubt if they can win

To be honest the Straw Hats are incredibly stupid. How many times has Zoro struggled badly because he lacks sky walk? Alabasta bomb, Davy Back fight, Oars, Hody Punk hazard dragon, Pica, getting to roof top, King. If he fought Enel today he would lose if Enel just stayed away and hit him with long distance attacks. Monet could do him in if smart.

But we know the generous Kinemon taught Zoro how to cut fire which saved Luffys life. They should spend 1 year on an island making sure everybody who can learns at least the basics of sky walk, soru, CoA, CoO, cutting steel.

any yonkou fighting king would also also be starting to doubt if they can win
a Yonko ran from Marco so you might be on to something. :risitavirus:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji & sanji in he same position trying to get past there thoughness https://flic.kr/p/2mKMcbW https://flic.kr/p/2mKCyda this let's me know King or Queen could damage kaido plus it let's me know zoro can't block queens lasers but I'll still put queen toughness ahead of king because Queen is all muscle
Lanjitards are so dumb :kobeha:

And the fact that Sanji wasnt like that all pre timeskip and Oda just made him complete joke the whole arc.
I swear to god I couldnt take that whole nose bleed plot shit, but you are right the arc was straight garbo overall expect Jimbei stuff.
Even the jimbei stuff was massively misused

One of the most compelling concepts which is with racism was completely thrown out the window

Arlong was a great vilain because despite his racism he was deep down a good guy (I know it sounds weird) he cared a lot about his crew and even considered them as his family kinda like whitebeard

He cared about his mentor and even went to challenge a vice admiral to get revenge on the village that sold out his mentor

We could've had arlong 2.0, or heck even arlong's return but nope

Ironically oda seems to hate Fishmen lol, given how he treated hordy and jack

Status
Not open for further replies.