Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro > Fuji > King > Kaido > Meme

I been saying three weeks now Zoro > big mom

this chapter is proof
This chapter is only proof of Oda doesn't giving a damn about "power consistency" or however you want to call it. King isn't above Linlin, let alone Kaido, nor is Zoro; put them on 1 versus 1 against any of them and they will be down sooner than later. They're emperors of the sea explicitly stated to stay on the same level, with Kaido addressed as the strongest creature in the world and representing the epithome of strength through his inspirations on Japanese folklore. King? King is a commander on the 1.3 billion ballpark.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
So, let me get this straight:

Ancient Spiders can breathe fire,

Triceratops can FLY with the power of their ROTATING head piece,

Brachiosauruses can become serpentine and fire missiles (because Queen is a SCIENTIST), and

KING'S HEAD CAN BE FLUNG LIKE A SLINGSHOT WHICH IS ESSENTIALLY FIRED AS FAST AS A LASER BEAM (if I read that correctly)??? ODA!!!
:milaugh:
And some claim King's beak cannot be drawn as looking bent because that would be scientifically inaccurate if that was his original design.

The difference Zoro made a permanent scar to Kaido and cut the scale that even your fav wanked. So if the same guy can't cut King that means no one can easily hurt him unless they use some unique skills. So yes King is durable because he is a "special race", nothing hard to understand right ?
Permanent scars don't mean shit. Fruit-less Blackbeard Permanently scarred Shanks

Scars don't equal damage. Someone can be scarred permanently via a simple razor slash and it would still do less damage than a simple punch

that means sanji is trash
zoro is that guy :suresure:

cant even dodge the fat okama
the coo master
Zoro was bitching about not being able to dodge lasers in the summary lol, what has Sanji been dodging all his fight with no diff?

Pretending that Zoro has better mobility than Sanji when he impotently tells King to fight him CQC in this chapter is a strange cope imo.

The difference Zoro made a permanent scar to Kaido and cut the scale that even your fav wanked. So if the same guy can't cut King that means no one can easily hurt him unless they use some unique skills. So yes King is durable because he is a "special race", nothing hard to understand right ?
King Lunarian race already lol diff kata weird mouth race.

Damn, I'm so racist today...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Queen firing 3 laser beams at the same time, sanji dodges it easy... Queen's surprised attack was funny so it caught off guard everyone even marco
So? Sanji got defeated by it if queen hadnt shot himself like an idiot and sanji hadnt gotten judges power in time he would be dead.
Kings attack is funny too but zoro dodged it all the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.