Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
The difference Zoro made a permanent scar to Kaido and cut the scale that even your fav wanked. So if the same guy can't cut King that means no one can easily hurt him unless they use some unique skills. So yes King is durable because he is a "special race", nothing hard to understand right ?
Do you understand that it's not particularly hard to damage someone who doesn't block as long as you have the means to actually bypass their defense?

We've seen King bleed multiple attacks even from Marco. In this instance, he made an effort to block . This is something that Kaido doesn't do against people he doesn't take seriously.

Are you on drug?

Sanji got defeated by Queen's special dino attack
Zoro dodged King's dino attack.

Zoro blocking the same beak attack that stomped Raid Suit Sanji into the ground, and needing an entire chapter to get up, still stunned evn after that.
May I add that Zoro blocked that while he was talking to the phone in the meantime?
To be fair sanji only got caught coz he totally napping in a middle of battle zoro couldn't BLOCK king's attack hence he decided to dodge it

Getting cocky ain't a measure of power I mean look at Whoswho saying at the beggining he will not waste time with the "worstgen" guys

The spanking is just like MR1 vs Zoro again but clearly we are in another league due both being powerful.

On your last point...
So back when Zoro cut MR1 and defeat him in one move you though he will struggle the same if they fought again?
Do you think if Zoro and Mr. 1 fought again immediately afterwards, that Mr. 1 would make the same mistake in thinking Zoro couldn't hurt him? Or would he do like any reasonable person would do, and switch up his tactics?

And King seems to have Lunarian hax

Maybe but I wouldnt put money on that, but this chapter definitely seems to confirm my old belief that she is still stronger than Zoro without Ashura at least:moonwalk:
Kaido, when serious, is not Yamato's match and can take her down in a few attacks, despite her having intimate knowledge of his fighting style, moreso than anyone, and despite him actively wanting to keep her alive as his heir, to rule Wano.

Kaido took a Luffy who was stronger than YC1 level down very easily, now this was a bad matchup for Luffy due to not knowing ryuo and being angry, and partially fake hype to build the tension, but Kaido was shocked by Luffy's growth to be a man who he would see as a legitimate threat so quickly. Kaido could one shot a distracted Oden, he can take down King easily.

Knowing Ling is bodying your boy toy must suck. Zolo after super mink cum and magic swords is still being played around with by the second strongest in Kaido's crew. Kaido who Ling follows and admires his strength.

Luffy at this point low diffs Zoro with a base CoC punch.

:kobeha::kawak:

@ShishioIsBack right now ^^^^^^^^^^

:denzimote:
Man you low life beta sorry excuse of a human life
King low diffs Lufy
Zoro neg diffs Luffy

You have to be a intellectually corrupt piece of shit to be arguing for King > Zoro
Post automatically merged:

Stop eating crayons shishio.
Stop sucking dick Rosella

So, let me get this straight:

Ancient Spiders can breathe fire,

Triceratops can FLY with the power of their ROTATING head piece,

Brachiosauruses can become serpentine and fire missiles (because Queen is a SCIENTIST), and

KING'S HEAD CAN BE FLUNG LIKE A SLINGSHOT WHICH IS ESSENTIALLY FIRED AS FAST AS A LASER BEAM (if I read that correctly)??? ODA!!!
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.