Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like a low life pathetic need right now
Zoro literally one shots Luffy
And Kaido in his most durable and talkies form was nearly sent to after life by Zoros Tatsumaki and was dropping buckets no swimming pools of blood

Same attack didn't even tickle King
It literally means King is stronger than Kaido

What kind of a pathetic lying insecure animal are you to deny King > Kaido even after this chapter?

Knowing Ling is bodying your boy toy must suck. Zolo after super mink cum and magic swords is still being played around with by the second strongest in Kaido's crew. Kaido who Ling follows and admires his strength.

Luffy at this point low diffs Zoro with a base CoC punch.

:kobeha::kawak:

@ShishioIsBack right now ^^^^^^^^^^

:denzimote:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
In terms of durability and AP. And his speed exceeds Lueens by miles.
How have you come to that conclusion. Speed I can agree with you. But how have you come to the conclusion that Queen is lacking in Durability compared to King when he just took an enraged Hells Memories from Sanji? Additionally to AP, how can you say that when his squeeze managed to Break Sanji's bones.

What does enemies getting cocky have to do with the fact that King is currently spanking Zoro?

It's terrible, because Zoro is going to figure out Kings weakness, King is going to slip up, and in typical Zoro fashion of being the epitome of "A Punchers chance" will land a definitive blow on King, and luck out with a win, and you guys will go nuts and act like Zoro >>>>>>> King the entire time.
Getting cocky ain't a measure of power I mean look at Whoswho saying at the beggining he will not waste time with the "worstgen" guys

The spanking is just like MR1 vs Zoro again but clearly we are in another league due both being powerful.

On your last point...
So back when Zoro cut MR1 and defeat him in one move you though he will struggle the same if they fought again?

I don't get you guys, you crave for fight chapters but think they have to defeat their opponent low diff or it doesn't count lol.
Why do you play dumb and shift the focus away from you swordbois? You were the ones saying Zoro is Top Tier, King is fodder to him and would get one shoted etc.
But the reality is Zoro is getting his ass whooped and some of you guys start saying King is a Top Tier now lmao

Not a body made of fire, but ancient zoan durability combined with lunarian instant cauterization of wounds.
I don't think that's it. Check out my theory.
Cauterization sounds way better, indeed. King clearly doesn't have a body made of fire because we saw his flesh head and hair, and using his own heat to close cuts is a refreshing take. Although I'm still afraid of how Oda will handle this, because if defeating King requires getting rid of his fire first then we'll be missing a great chance for Zoro to master Kin'emon's technique during this very battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.