Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets pose a question. Is King Durable or is Zoro's Attack Power Subpar?

Lets not talk about Kaido because his durability can be pierced just as long as you have Ryou which weak characters have shown.
Marco and Zoro's attacks made him bleed, so we can hardly say he has a durable or comparable body to Big Mom or Kaido. And we haven't seen in any of Zoro's moves against King with Enma the same amount of haki emitted against Kaido, but let's see Zoro's next strikes with all that haki that was absorbed by Enma now.

Stop the bs. Just tell me makes Zoro look even better.

Let's be honest about it and think about it. Who looks worse?

King who's using just about everything he has against Zoro to try to beat him and is failing left and right.

Or Zoro who didn't fully recover and low energy yet still holding his own against King and hasn't used his barrier haki.

If my theory is correct King is using his firepower to caserize his wounds so he doesn't believe.

Zoro looks much better.
Zoro used magical medicine, he is not low energy or recovering.
King actively decided to engage in PIS behavior and fight Zoro in CQC because he "loves swords" when he was wiping him using other tactics.

Zoro is fighting King that has the same durablility as Kaido (maybe even better)

I don't really care about the fat ass
zoro precised "dinosaurs/dragons durability" such as Queen (kaido is a fish not a ryu ryu nomi). That would explain why Queen's ass easily tanked a slash from King that sent zoro flying like a golf ball

Lets pose a question. Is King Durable or is Zoro's Attack Power Subpar?

Lets not talk about Kaido because his durability can be pierced just as long as you have Ryou which weak characters have shown.
The difference Zoro made a permanent scar to Kaido and cut the scale that even your fav wanked. So if the same guy can't cut King that means no one can easily hurt him unless they use some unique skills. So yes King is durable because he is a "special race", nothing hard to understand right ?

See the problem with Zoro’s rooftop feats, and I’m just now realizing this:

Kaido never blocked.

King ranked Tatsumaki but also King is block while Kaido just let it hit him.
He probably could not do much blocking. He lacks barrier haki and probably didn't get a massive defensive output. Also he's too Big so an exposed target.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
all i know they def crying that lanji not fighting him :suresure:
especially @Chrono @Doggo @Bango🍅
Oh buddy....
There are simply too much stuff bothering me on this entire arc for me to care much about who Zoro or Sanji are fighting.

Besides, while some nice folks were jerking off to Roof Piece screaming "WHy wOulD ZoRo gO bAACK to FiGht KiNG?", I was one of those who always stood for the YC's.
Would I have preferred Sanji vs King and the 5v2 top? Yes.
Did it stay that way? No.
Do I like Sanji vs a 1.32B bounty Calamity with a mecha-godzilla+dr. octopus hybrid form? Yes.
Motherfucker even going through a "venom mini-arc". :steef:
:pepelit:

I've said it before. The main fights are Kaido, King and Queen vs Luffy, Zoro and Sanji. The rest are just filler fights that exist because the side characters need something to do in the meantime.
:funky:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Are you on drug?

Sanji got defeated by Queen's special dino attack
Zoro dodged King's dino attack.

Zoro blocking the same beak attack that stomped Raid Suit Sanji into the ground, and needing an entire chapter to get up, still stunned evn after that.
May I add that Zoro blocked that while he was talking to the phone in the meantime?
how did sanji got defeated he was still up after the attack :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.