Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H
Zoro: "I hit him several times, but there's no blood at all...!!

If Oda turns this into King having a body made of fire, protected by it or whatever that requires slashing through it, yet gave Zoro the ability to do so out of the blue just for rooftop, he will be hitting a new low in his writing.
Ow else would Zoro win? Oda HAD to make it easier for him

Lmao, the full summary made Zoro look even worse. Before yall were arguing Zoro was holding his ground against King.

Full Summary drops and Zoro's getting treated like a toddler.
Stop the bs. Just tell me makes Zoro look even better.

Let's be honest about it and think about it. Who looks worse?

King who's using just about everything he has against Zoro to try to beat him and is failing left and right.

Or Zoro who didn't fully recover and low energy yet still holding his own against King and hasn't used his barrier haki.

If my theory is correct King is using his firepower to caserize his wounds so he doesn't believe.

Zoro looks much better.

@Tyki_Mikk
This CP0 agent that didn't join the other two, most likely went after Who's Who. So there is good chance that we might see Who's Who come back and fight this guy, who knows maybe we might even see Who's Who and Jinbe tag team against this CP0 agent.
Interesting, so this guy is about to finish of WsW, but Jinbe is also free, he could tag with WsW and fight off this guy. It would mean more screentime for WsW and he would show good durability feat if he stand up again. Would like it. In this case what if Sasaki also stand up and help Denjiro in something?

Lets pose a question. Is King Durable or is Zoro's Attack Power Subpar?

Lets not talk about Kaido because his durability can be pierced just as long as you have Ryou which weak characters have shown.
Kaido was only pierced in a close range fight.

No range attack from them did something like making him bleed.

"Ignore Kaido " lmao talk bout damage control.

Zoro: "I hit him several times, but there's no blood at all...!!

If Oda turns this into King having a body made of fire, protected by it or whatever that requires slashing through it, yet gave Zoro the ability to do so out of the blue just for rooftop, he will be hitting a new low in his writing.
Not a body made of fire, but ancient zoan durability combined with lunarian instant cauterization of wounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.