Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
King's head shoots out like a slingshot, the attack is similar to Luffy's β€œGomu Gomu no Kane” (although the scene is a bit confusing). Zoro hardly dodges it, he says it cannot be defended becouse it's like a laser beam.

ZORO CANNOT DEFEND HEAD LASER BEAM BUT SANJI TANKED A FULL BODY LASER BEAM

:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
Are you on drug?

Sanji got defeated by Queen's special dino attack
Zoro dodged King's dino attack.

Zoro blocking the same beak attack that stomped Raid Suit Sanji into the ground, and needing an entire chapter to get up, still stunned evn after that.
May I add that Zoro blocked that while he was talking to the phone in the meantime?

Zoro: "I hit him several times, but there's no blood at all...!!

If Oda turns this into King having a body made of fire, protected by it or whatever that requires slashing through it, yet gave Zoro the ability to do so out of the blue just for rooftop, he will be hitting a new low in his writing.
I don't think that's it. Check out my theory.
Just read the summary. WTF!
:crazwhat:

It's true, the medicine didn't fully recover Zoro. His stamina didn't recover. He's still low on energy. It seems Zoro hasn't fully mastered enma yet.

Oda just shut down all of the King haters. He is much stronger than anybody realized.

How powerful are Lunarians and King? He has been hit and/or cut but not blood? Is he more durable than Kaido or is he able to stop himself from bleeding or receiving damage?
:zorothink:

Oh shit?! I think I figured it out.

King might be using his fire power to seal/close or cauterize his wounds instantly after he is hit so he doesn't bleed. He's using his fire power as a makeshift healing power.

Lets look at the facts.

When King was hit with a surprised attack he bled.

Since he didn't see the attack coming he wasn't prepared to seal it shut.

When he was hit with an attack he saw coming he didn't bleed because he sealed it off the second he was hit.

King hasn't used his fire power to attack Zoro yet.

:queenmoji:

lmfao at Zoro wankers being excited like apes thinking they somehow triumphed when the summaries made Zoro look EVEN worse :vistalaugh:

King is manhandling Zoro casually in his base form and taking zero damage from him while not even being serious :gokulaugh:

Same King who couldn't overpower Marco in his Zoan form with the help of Queen :kobeha:

You can't make this shit up :vistalaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.