Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I guess you're right with this one. Actually, Marco has some good feats but honestly, it's not a valid reason to put him above Katakuri now. Yes, he fought top tiers but he couldn't deal serious damage either and his regen is good for stalling. I do think Katakuri would stall and fight top tiers similar, he has the best tools for it.

Exactly. King doesn't have to stomp Katakuri to be above him.

Right now, it's very difficult to find reasons how Katakuri would hurt an on guard King but we do know that Katakuri aims at weakpoints. He's extremely good at finding openings on the defence - that's how he injured Bound Man in the first place. If Marco's kick can hurt King, Katakuri's Power Mochi would do similar stuff for sure. It is enough to defeat King? Honestly, it's not. King is tough as hell.
You're under the assumption that Katakuri has no knowledge on Kings's Race and their abilities. Just because the SH's lack world knowledge doesn't mean that others do. Zoro is struggling because he doesn't know the source of King's toughness. Katakuri's Mothe is a race collector. Whatever the source of King's shenanigans (and there is a source because Zoro implies as much) which is likely tied to his race, Kata would 100% know about it. So it wouldn't be that difficult for Kata to hurt King.

Law drew blood from BM (first in the series to do so with an attack) while Kid left a few scratches

ZoLo is lucky King is letting him get up. If ZoLo manages to defeat King it’ll be because his magic sword gave him a power boost
Kidd made BM bleed and kore damaged lol
he is mainly the reason Why BM had to power up
BM tanked law's attack easily "brat" and kept fighting like nothing happened until did did his attack which was bad for BM

Stop trying to make law seem better, Kid attack was the main highlight not law's

Well I wish Oda focused less on the samurai and more on the tobi roppo fights. I really expected more from the first straw hats fight against emperor top fighters. Also pre-ts other straw hats had as much ppagesdedicated to their fights than Zoro/Sanji's so this wasn't always the case.
yes you are right because in Pre timeskip, zoro and sanji used to finish their fights quick most of the time (precisely sanji)

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Zoro after 5 minutes with King is on the floor completely spent and exhausted without doing any damage according to himself and hyping the durability of dinosaur zoans

Puts to perspective how impressive Marco's feat was to handle both King and Queen for hour(s)
He fainted and don’t forget Sanji also king and queen for hours

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:suresure:yeah the same woman who equals kaido, who made Roger run away,
whom Roger, wb and shiki feared fighting

Capone , Jinbe and Luffy all placed kata as bigger threat than Linlin
:josad:King can't even impose himself on Flyers without using Kaido's name and also saying "let's put our beefs aside and fight to protect Kaido"

Flyers don't respect King's Strength at all
"Above kata" my foot
Please don't insult Big Mom by comparing her with Kaido. She stalemated the legendary Soul King; she belongs to the next level.

So Zoro straight up admitted he can't beat King if he keeps flying

Zoro: Damn bastard is talking to me from above...!! I'll just be wasting my energy if I don't bring him down to the ground!!

And King gave up the free win just to play with Zoro with swords

King: I'll be a good sport and challenge you with swords!!

and still clapped him in seconds in base

:crazwhat:

King has a more menacing presence and attitude than Ulti, just look at when King gave her instruction.
Yeah Ulti is not gaggish when angry and in hybrid but she still gives off the vibes of a moody teenager...

Hawkins is just to much sadistic and twisted for Ulti to compete.
Oda never made ulti be goofy in battle

King went from serious dude to goofy fighter who has no real skills...just spam random stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.