Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sanji always wins easily then zoro which creates the thought that if sanji put that much efforts than maybe he can beat this character too
King low diff Sanji twice and was about to end him if not for Zoro. There's a reason why Sanji doesn't face Mr. 1, kaku, zombie ryuma, Pica, King, Fujitora, etc because he would lose. I think Oda is telling us, he has no chance of winning against Zoro opponents.

Bruh, if Zoro's attacks, which are significantly harming Kaido, arent significantly harming King, how can you expect Katakuri's attacks to significantly harm King when they are nowhere close to lethal as Zoro's? :crazwhat:
Because there is probably a trick when it comes to harming King. Kaido is hyped as the unkillable monster in the series. Not King. Hence Zoro said he just has to figure out. It's similar to Katakuri seemingly being intangible against Haki attacks, where Luffy had to figure out the secret.

Didn't Marco tell that the epithet of King is based on his race in chapter 1022?

Well we did see how the FMI ministers were scared when Luffy ate the sweets that were intended for Big Mom. She also has pretty good connections to the underworld.

Hmm wasn't it said that was because Cracker hides himself inside his biscuit warriors and doesn't come out often?
You are making the assumption that its because of his race and does it really matter since he's burning stuff up anyways?

BM having good underworld connections is normal for a Yonko. Dont see how this is relevant.

Well the fact that they never saw his true face is enough, meaning they dont know him/ saw him pushed enough to see his real self. Meaning his low bounty.

The same could easily be applied to the others.

I believe BM was content ruling Totland and collecting tribute most of the time, which explains all the SC's low bounties compared to their counterparts.

I can maybe agree with King but with Marco nope, I still think feat wise Katakuri is above Marco but not by a whole lot.

King and Marco would not easily defeat Katakuri and Katakuri would not easily defeat King and Marco, the only people who think that are those that are bias.

Also I'm pretty sure if Katakuri and King had a very long fight, Katakuri would eventually find a way to hurt King. I'm not saying he would win but at the very least he will probably find a way to hurt him, also I'm not wrong on those who heavily downplays Katakuri because of bias and the same can be said with King or Marco.
I guess you're right with this one. Actually, Marco has some good feats but honestly, it's not a valid reason to put him above Katakuri now. Yes, he fought top tiers but he couldn't deal serious damage either and his regen is good for stalling. I do think Katakuri would stall and fight top tiers similar, he has the best tools for it.

Exactly. King doesn't have to stomp Katakuri to be above him.

Right now, it's very difficult to find reasons how Katakuri would hurt an on guard King but we do know that Katakuri aims at weakpoints. He's extremely good at finding openings on the defence - that's how he injured Bound Man in the first place. If Marco's kick can hurt King, Katakuri's Power Mochi would do similar stuff for sure. It is enough to defeat King? Honestly, it's not. King is tough as hell.

Because they didnt care for it, pretty sure a black blade also has to do with pursuing the way of the sword and all that bs.

Perhaps something to do with the spirit of the user since haki is related to the soul anyways.
Already confirmed Mihawk wanted to fight Roger, and we all know Mihawk interests
Shanks is also a swordsman who has monstrous haki but both don't have black blades, while I'm a Mihawk worshipper I don't think his power level is that much above Roger or Shanks, so black blades arent something one can casually get, they are special

Eh, how strong do you think is Akainu? He seemed pretty tough tbh.
Also, significantly hurting Akainu with two moves is definitely one of the most impressive feats. WB's attack potency is off the charts. I thought Kaido might demonstrate similar stuff but aside from Hakai, there isn't that much imo.
Yep, he is strong.
But I can't think that he is 2 times more durable than King. If 2 attacks can't put Akainu down (actually he looked still healthy when he came back and face WB commanders), then MF Whitebeard can't 1 shot King.

P.s.
Akainu "2 times" more durable than King is undermining the statement. Because when WB hits him, Akainu didn't try to guard it, while here King tries to block the attack with his wings.

In fairness Zoro blocked full Zoan head start King and threw him away while on phone call.
Everytime King has sent Zoro flying either Zoro is mid air or his guard is broken.
King's wings > his beak attack.

Well even if you believe that in raw physical strength Zoro is comparable to King, yet Zoro didn't get send flying at all by Hakai. So do you still think that King who has comparable strength to Zoro will be sent flying across country?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Yes he did harm him the moste after Luffy, but damage Kaido received at roof is not significant at all. Maybe your definition of significant is different then mine.
Manga has hammered it down several times that scars on Kaido's body are the most damage he ever received.
If you are talking about cumulative damage, that is something else...

because kaido's fruit isn't a dinosaur/dragon fruit (ryu ryu nomi) it's a fish, so it doesn't actually give him that extra durability that oda pointed out only with King and Queen through zoro and sanji
kakus shit is an ox yet he s a giraffe
kaido is teh azure dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.