Who should Dragoban ban next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also CP0 was introduced in Dressrosa Arc same time this Big Mom Kaido plot began and have been included in WCI Reverie Wano, they are obviously not going down here, but since they have sorta been sharing a timeline with Big Mom and Kaido plot, and they are now involved in the plot heavily, I hope we get some juicy conversations and lore from CP0 and Drake.
I think CP0 masked agents will be defeated, the 3 in Onigashima who ran the business with Orochi at least

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Jon Snow Jaime Lannister and Stannis Baratheon those 3 carried GOT btw :datas:
Jon carried?
What?
Jon becomes an interesting character only after he becomes Lord Commander. Before that, Jon is boring AF. What's interesting are the events that happen surrounding him.

If you don't think Martell is best House, I can already smell the "series only" stench.
:kriwhat:

Jon carried?
What?
Jon becomes an interesting character only after he becomes Lord Commander. Before that, Jon is boring AF. What's interesting are the events that happen surrounding him.

If you don't think Martell is best House, I can already smell the "series only" stench.
:kriwhat:
Huh! :whitepress:
Jon is interesting from the beginning dont talk about Jon like that.

I was talking about GOT but yes Martells are more interesting in the books. In book Greyjoy is the best house.

Status
Not open for further replies.