Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
4) King's defensive hax is still there and can also work in his base form! This confirms that he wasn't using it against Oni Giri and Marco's knee, that's why there was blood there and nothing here with SSS. Plus it seems that King used his fire to cauterize the wound? Zoro seems to have noticed something. But I still don't see how you defeat that. Do you cut the fire on his back? Do you keep attacking hoping for damage accumulation to do the job? We'll see.

5) Zoan king was the missing the flame for the first time when he transformed after SSS. Art mistake or a hint of King's power?
I think he's healing himself through his fire as opposed to just causterising the wound.

Causterising wounds is only really effective to stop bleeding.

10) The sword lore from Kozaburo. GOAT stuff, lmao what a chad. Cursed sword are basically a fake news invented by snowflakes who couldn't handle strong willed swords. I like it.
What does that make Linlin then?

THIS CHAPTER IS 1033/10
King is fucking different man. Insane durability. This is looking like Zoro's best fight since the timeskip.
Zoro Conqueror's Haki Confirmed again.There should be no more COC doubt after this chapter. We had so many foreshadow Zoro would have it.
Pirate King and World Greatest swordsmen in the same crew:steef:
This is peak One Piece. A great arc so far.

Stayed away from spoilers these past 7 days or so and it was worth it! 10/10 chapter yet again. Man Oda has delivered amazing chapters the past months. Love seeing Kid Zoro. Can the lieber boy and his ilk now stop saying Zoro lacks CoC?

Is that ACoC from Zoro??? :choppawhat:

If true, King won't be touched by no one w/o ACoC or some super OP ability that bypasses his durability but even with that they still may not stand a chance. This guy is so called Queen equal because they stood together and argued lol.

King >> anyone not named Kaido, BM, Luffy, Zoro and Yamato basically on the island. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.