Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides the lore and hype moments, I am really liking what Oda is doing in terms of the fight choreography for Zoro vs King. Alot of the fights this arc has really lacked the fluidity snd dynamism this fight has in spades.

Even roofpiece for example, Kaido and BM just acts like damage sponges half the time. This is shaping to be the nest fight of the arc for me just in terms of the actionz

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
People say Zoro doesn't have the personality. No

Zoro is one of the finest written character. Haters simply fails to understand zoro's character.

Actions express emotions louder than words. Dude legit took hits just to save his swords:amazing:

One of the best chapter in one piece. The narration is top notch.

It's clear that king has AdCoC as well. This dude is a beast. And, he isn't flustered at all.

Zoro vs King AdCoC clash incoming.:steef:

Also, ENMA was a NERF. Zoro hasn't gone all out holding Emma till now..holy shit :catsweat:

Zoro vs King is going down as one of the best fights in one piece.

And, that Zoro in three sword style with black lightning and smoke....:shocking: Man, Finally seeing Zoro getting acknowledge with kingly ambitions makes me feel so happy:amazing:

P.S - ZKK is onboard:catrude:

If she needed to use her 1 year life span against 2 fodders, who have no adv haki, and never fought any top tier, then I think King will slap this old bag.
these guys aren’t fodders….the fuck are you on
How can you read 1 piece for a long time and say this lol

big mom is on the same level with kaido….no matter how many low showings she get, it’s still a fact and they are only 2 more other pirates stated on that level( shanks and black beard)

her using a year of her life span just means that they are strong….after all she compared them with luffy…you’re forgetting law has a fruit that is higher than all yonkos bounty

also if they can do this much damage without coc imagine when they get it

also be logical….they all fought a top tier in roof now they are fighting her 2 on 1….I could downplay zoro and say he’s fighting king, but we all know first mates are also monsters

and we all know how 1 v 1 fight is different from team fight, in a 1vs 1 no yc1 is beating any yonko

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
These last few Sanji/Zoro chapters have been a breath of fresh air for Wano. I don't wanna sound like just another Luffy hater, I don't really dislike the character. But Sanji and Zoro getting growtth and time allotted to their fights in earnest is fantastic for the series and for Onigashima.

If Oda gave them focus earlier, I think we'd see a lot more positivity for Wano in general.

And of course all the King stuff is amazing, eating that shit up. I'm still 50/50 on CoC, but King surpassed my expectations already now that its required to have the best advanced Haki to beat him

Status
Not open for further replies.