Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advance CoC Now, then it's a Blackened Blade and then he killing Kaido :steef:

Few things this chapter confirms....

• Zoro is amongst the top tier fighters of One Piece
  • He is 98% going to blacken his sword in Wano
  • Enma was always a nerf and Roofpiece Zoro was the MVP. Imagine fighting your sword and 2 Yonko at the same time...only Zoro can do that
  • ZKK is on it's way
  • And finally I personally believe that in order to get stronger, Kuina might have picked up a "cursed sword" because according to her women are weak and that is what inevitably killed her, not the falling down from the stairs. It makes sense according to what Enma does and what Shimotsuki Kozaburo said about the swords

Zoro Piece is the best bits about One Piece FYI
How is Enma a nerf??? He literally is says:
You are testing me. If it wasn’t for Enma he wouldn’t have gotten stronger. Cuz. Enma is challenging him. And Enma started doing that this chapter on rooftop he was fine.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Not sure how to feel about this

I cant wrap my head around how this fight would go if Zoro didnt have Enma.

Its just, idk, leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I would prefer if Zoro blackened Kuina's sword or smthing like that

Enma as it stands, is same as RS
Enma was hindering — instead of helping — Zoro all along until the end of this chapter.

That was made apparent by the dialogue:

Let's not lie to ourselves. This is Zoro arc.
I'm happy that we have another conqueror in the crew. It has to be like that if we want to compare it to other power house.
It does seems he just letting it out without controlling the amount though.
I guess he will refine it in the next arcs or off panel during his usual training

It's now very likely that King also has CoC. It's almost a given at this point.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Nah fam.
U telling me u aren't enjoying Orochi surviving until this point to force some "closure" with Hyori because Oda is more worried about his "checklist" of events instead of prioritizing a credible sequence of events that make sense and don't break immersion?
:suresure:
I do in fact prefer that Orochi survived to this point so that Hiyori can have closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.