Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
01. Enma was a Nerf ---> Enma Zoro Post-1033 > Shusui Zoro > Enma Zoro Pre-1033
02. Zoro is Confirmed CoC User ---> Not only he have it, but it's so Overwhelming (Only Shanks showed such Presence)
03. WSS is a King's Ambition ---> Not only this Title is put on Same Level as Pirate King, but this Confirms Mihawk as CoC User
04. Kozaburo was a Pirate ---> Dragon is allied with Zoro's Village that is founded by Samurai Pirate, suggesting Wano have ties to Revos
05. King isn't Surprised ---> This suggests that King is also a CoC User, after all his Race were called "Gods" meaning they once Ruled
06. Battle switches to Underground ---> This could lead to an Encounter with Fire Yokai and/or Yamato (She is passing through all Fights)
07. King takes No Damage ---> The way he was Drawn when he took Lion's Song suggests that he can Absorb Damage & then Release it
08. Sanji questions King's Race End ---> If Nature can't beat them & nothing "Physical", i believe it suggests they were beaten by Yokai !!
09. Zoro almost losing his Swords ---> It mirrors Sanji almost losing his Emotions, suggesting that Luffy's Treasure is gonna be in Danger
10. Zoro's Swords are Explained ---> This means that Finally, we will get explanation about Luffy's Treasure which is his "Straw Hat"
11. Zoro is taking Damage ---> Mink's Drug Effect will make "Nothing Happened" look Cute, Zoro will be absent from Next Short Arc
12. Swords are made to Kill ---> Also Enma is so serious about doing it's Duty, ZKK has never been so obvious
13. Kozaburo's Appearance ---> He looks like Wado's Humanoid Form from SBS, which begs the question, why is Yoru a Female?!
14. Enma is Lord of Underworld/Hell ---> Prepare yourself to see Zoro in Impel Down, that Prison's Legend will go down forever

TBC

Awesome chapter and much needed character focus for Zoro. I am really loving how much the Zoro and Sanji fights have delivered, amping the difficulty level with specially tailored opponents and acting as a foil for their characters. The parallel between their Wano power ups — Sanji rejecting the RS and Zoro facing a trial to keep Enma, both working as a medium to unlock special abilities inside them — has been brilliant. The idea of a combined finishing chapter to showcase the Wings of the Pirate King is looking like a simple matter of when.
I wish more members in this forum are as positive as you,

Every week theyre always spamming zoro vs sanji crap all over thread...

Back to topic
As zoro fans this arc is a paradise to me,
So many zoro moments in one arc, cant wait to see permanent black blade, Zkk is just a bonus to me didnt matter if its gonna happen or not

And i really wish sanji gets a good fight too
I really miss his old fights againts jabura and kuroobi,
The exoskeleton is nice but Sanji really needs a killer move like gear 4th or ashura
But him learning advance haki or CoC is great too

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
--King -- You also can use adv coc?

--King confirmed adv coc user :funky::funky:
  1. Wait for the Viz before making inferences from such specific verbiage.
  2. King may have been referring to Kaido.

That said, I would love it if King is also capable of Haoshoku coating. A Zoro and King Haoshoku clash could make the Zoro vs King fight preferable to Zoro having tag teamed Kaido with Luffy.

Glad to know that Kozaburo is not Zoro's relative or whatsoever... Also glad to see "kingly" talk to him...

Go get 'em!

In this arc, Zoro awakened CoC... Hakiless SHs left the story... At least let them awaken one of the 2 now...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
As a combatant King is strictly superior to Marco.

Similarities:
  • Both possess flight and high mobility.
  • Both can regenerate and/or heal themselves with attacks.

Differences:
  • Fire
    • Marco's fire heals others.
    • King's fire hurts others.

King's advantages:
  • Durability
    • His wings are harder than Kaido's dragon scales.
  • Stamina
    • Scaling from Jack he should be able to fight for 5 days.
    • He outlasted Marco and wasn't winded in the slightest when his battle with Zoro started.
  • Offence
    • Tempura Udon flattened several small mountains and obliterated the underlying bedrock.
    • Imperial Archer overpowered Zoro's Ultra Tiger Hunt.
    • His Wind Scythes overpowered Zoro's guard and sent him flying.

As a combatant, King is just of a higher class/calibre than Marco.

@MarineHQ62, @Fujishiro, @RayanOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.