Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Queen that only used his Base and Zoan forms, and a casual King restricted to those same forms. The same casual King that Zoro fought on par with.
King and queen were equally as "casual" but at the same time they were still actually trying to take marco down
Zoro wasnt fighting on par with king in base or dino mode. Marco was with queen on top of that
Marco couldn't even defeat the version of King that Zoro fought on par with. Let alone the version of King that was molesting Zoro.

Marco can't contend with the version of King Zoro was contending with from 1027 onwards, let alone when King finally goes all out.
When was zoro fighting on the same level as king. Even in swordsmanship king overwhelmed zoro last chapter
If he can fight 2 calamities at once including king himself and give them both a run for their money he definitely can lol

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
And you’re ridiculously wanking every characters you like or interacting with Zoro ? no ?

just checked your record with Zoro, Yamato, now King etc.

First you thought Zoro was some godly being strong, after you thought Yamato >> King, now King > Yamato and King >>> Kata or King low diff Queen ?
I like Zoro more than King.
And I like Yamato more than King.

I wouldn't even call myself a King fan or say I particularly like him (he's an entertaining combatant, but that's about it).

Nor do I wank King in order to wank Zoro (if anything it's the opposite, Zoro being so impressive on the Rooftop makes King even more impressive).

I placed Yamato above King, and as at chapter 1025, it seemed I was right. Yamato had shown herself to be one among the "very strongest".

I'm placing King above Yamato now because I expect him to contend with Zoro's Haoshoku coated attacks. If he gets low diffed by Haoshoku Zoro, then I'll place him below Yamato.

I didn't place King above Zoro because I like him or because he was Zoro's opponent, but because his feats have been so impressive.

Similarly, I downgraded Zoro after Roofpiece.

What you're seeing is that I actually update my powerscaling in response to what the manga shows. I don't stick to my headcanons irrespective of what the manga says.

My powerscaling isn't based on who I like, or some secret agenda to wank Zoro, or to wank Yamato, or to wank King. I would hype King up even if he wasn't trashing Zoro, if his feats were as impressive as they are.

You will have to change your ways again soon.

King is stronger than Queen no doubt but he doesn’t have a godly portrayal compare to him. He won’t low diff Queen at all
If Queen shows feats that justify a medium difficulty, I would place him there.
Likewise, if he justifies a high difficulty.
Or even an extreme difficulty.

I have no enshrined headcanons that I would never change even if the manga shows that I'm wrong.

You need an ability that only a handful of the very strongest can use to hurt king.
And yet people expect me to believe that katakuri and even fucking doflamingo can beat him?
:ihaha:
until minutes ago zoro did not know he could use coc and now he is coating attacks with it. if it was just enma we could say the sword was coating itself but we see it in the three swords.
this show coating will become a common ability among coc users going on. kid will learn it just as easily as zoro katakuri will have it next time we see him even hancock.

Current Zoro > Current Luffy

EoS Zoro > Eos Luffy

My cents

"Wanna become a King Roronoa? King referenced to Ryuma in the past:

I bet Zoro shall become the New World's Strongest.
Delusional

Luffy clashing with Kaido in an AdvCoC battle.

Zoro hasn't even started fighting King in what will likely be an AdvCoc battle.

Luffy vs Kaido (advCoC) > Zoro vs King (advCoC) battle.

Current Luffy > EoW Zoro

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro wasnt fighting on par with king in base or dino mode.
Reread 1022 and 1023. Zoro was on par with King until he cracked King's mask. King never overwhelmed him before then.

Actually, here are the panels of when they fought on par:

When was zoro fighting on the same level as king. Even in swordsmanship king overwhelmed zoro last chapter
Again, this is King after Zoro cracked his mask, he's just way more bloodlusted now:

King had no sort of advantage until Zoro cracked his mask. Not because cracking his mask makes him stronger, but because he became more serious and began exerting himself more as a result.

He only used his Hybrid form, hardening, and named techniques in his Zoan and Hybrid form after his mask was cracked.

It's after Zoro cracked King's mask that King began dominating Zoro. He had no sort of advantage before then.

@RayanOO, @MarineHQ62: this is why Marco's feats vs King and Queen and Marco vs King aren't indicative of how Marco compares to King in general.

Delusional

Luffy clashing with Kaido in an AdvCoC battle.

Zoro hasn't even started fighting King in what will likely be an AdvCoc battle.

Luffy vs Kaido (advCoC) > Zoro vs King (advCoC) battle.

Current Luffy > EoW Zoro
I advise you not to waste any time, for them zoro has always been superior to luffy, when clearly at most luffy and zoro have always been equated, and probably always will be since quite possibly in this arc luffy will still have g5 and zoro will later have the black blades , will always be equated but these zorofans to the extreme with their headcannons don't understand that.

Reread 1022 and 1023. Zoro was on par with King until he cracked King's mask. King never overwhelmed him before then.

Actually, here are the panels of when they fought on par:

Again, this is King after Zoro cracked his mask, he's just way more bloodlusted now:

King had no sort of advantage until Zoro cracked his mask. Not because cracking his mask makes him stronger, but because he became more serious and began exerting himself more as a result.

He only used his Hybrid form, hardening, and named techniques in his Zoan and Hybrid form after his mask was cracked.

It's after Zoro cracked King's mask that King began dominating Zoro. He had no sort of advantage before then.

@RayanOO, @MarineHQ62: this is why Marco's feats vs King and Queen and Marco vs King aren't indicative of how Marco compares to King in general.
But he wasn't tho
He blocked a few attacks yeah but marco legit was having king shook every attack

And were comparing a marco fighting 2 calamities and not just looking on par but being able to toss them both around at the same time having them shook after he used his flames on the entire lower floor, stalled big mom, and just flew in from sphinx island
To zoro fighting a king that was barely taking him seriously at the start.

Even just comparing kings reaction to zoro and marcos attacks there was definitely a big difference

Status
Not open for further replies.