Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. You can't say it's "no damage" then. Even if just a bit, Momo's bite did damage Kaido. Even if just a bit, VD did damage Jinbe.
Yes but only for wadatsumi to ge worried about the air slipping threw his mouth...
WHILE HM ACTUALLY ONE SHOTTING THAT HUGE MONSTER... Please stop coping and accept the FACTS

Yes it easily, Jinbei was never stronger than Sanji, the portrayal made this very clear right after the timeskip. Jinbei always treated Sanji as a superior authority in the crew, specially during Whole Cake Island and also at Wano.

Wadatsumi was completely fine after Jinbei's attack, then got finished by Sanji.

Even attacks weaker than "Hell Memories" were portraited to be stronger than "Vagabond Drill", Rotisserie Strike is an example.

Jinbei himself said that if Big Mom managed to approach Sunny again, they wouldn't be able to stop her again, so thats most likely his strongest move.
Treating someone as a superior never assumes strength. Jinbe is new on the crew. Again, this "Wadatsumi was fine after Jinbe attack" is bs. It's internal damage, and he went blank.

Yes but only for wadatsumi to ge worried about the air slipping threw his mouth...
WHILE HM ACTUALLY ONE SHOTTING THAT HUGE MONSTER... Please stop coping and accept the FACTS
Some people really don’t like accepting that Franky Robin and Brook came out the timeskip close to Jinbes level while the monster trio were much stronger than him

Chapter 997 Zoro literally admits he didnt do that. The earthquake is due to Kaido lifting the island off, that was basically half of the chapter explaining that

Those lines indicate shouting or emphasis, Oda uses them all the time not just on CoC effect. Otherwise he would have knocked fodders out. It is foreshadowing to Zoro's CoC reveal but not actual application like regular CoC. Unless you want to tell me Bart also has CoC:

According to the spoilers he did that.

Zoro's onigiri also drew some blood but there's something that happened to King after that, and with what Queen said his durability probably adapts over time from those type of attacks allowing King to take less damage.

That's one theory at least on what makes King special.
:choppawhat:

Interesting

That's YOUR idea of named attacks. You can't use that as fact and gospel for everyone. Based on that idea, yeah, you are right. Even then, HM was against an already injured Wadatsumi. You don't know what would've happened if Sanji used HM first, THEN Jinbe used VD.
We literally saw that watatsumi didn't take damage from VD while HM engulfed him in flames, just use ur eye bruh

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Even though I think Marco's AP is greatly slept on I'd rather wait to find out the "secret" that makes King so durable. If it's something relates to the flames on his back then I'd argue Marco can do something against it with his phoenix flames.
Zoro unlocked Haoshoku (coating?) in his fight against King, instead of focusing on fire cutting. This makes me somewhat sceptical that the secret to defeat King is something so trivial.

I'm not a fan of any character I'm a fan of the series, so I can't cope by definition. It's not a oneshot if someone already attacked him, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.