Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Momonosuke is gonna help there.

He's gonna have his own version of "The Legendary Hour" and he's gonna hold up the entire Island like his father did - thereby solidifying the allegiance of Wano to his cause.

I don't really think there's a timelimit.

Secondly, I do think Zoro can fight King on par now atleast. The fight would take a while but I see Zoro seeing it through to the end.
Momo kills Orochi is happening soon.

It was foreseeable since even before the time Momo mentioned about his intentions.

I predicted he would likely fight off Orochi long long ago, Shogun vs Future Shogun, what better encounter.

Dang people like comrade and Lee, and zowo are double face flip flop. Many people may come to flip flop

They praise zoro before then they mock zoro today.

it is real throne war for wankers who will truly side and what agenda and what will betrayal happen to other.

Who really are you by true color and what side they are truly are ?

Find out the wanker warfar of throne.
Real fans don't flip-flop.

:suresure:

Lolo fans didn't even know cursed swords and black blade relationship, too bad, but I knew it. They can't understand this basic things due to wanking Lolo too much, they can't understand this basic story.

You should ask me more about what will happen next, I know these things.

Lolo won't fight Lihawk again, so that answers your question. Lihawk is going to get killed by Shiryu.

:gokulaugh:
That must be the people who still believes Lolo and Lihawk is going to fight again after Lolo begging Lihawk for training, too bad, they are too innocent and naive, but it's not going to happen. Lolo will get the title from another person, such as Shiryu.

If Luffy begged Shanks or Blackbeard for training, if they accepted, everyone other than Lolo fans could understand that fight wouldn't happen due to Luffy begging to them for training.

Lolo isn't going to fight Lihawk. Trust me, I know this as I knew cursed swords and black blade relationship.

I pity you :suresure::suresure::suresure: I knew there was a connection between cursed swords and black blades, and you Lolo fans never said that, so I owned you all even about the matters that includes Lolo, I know Lolo better than you.

This chapter left damages,

-Oden mastered Enma far better than Rooftop Lolo. His level is far better than Lolo's.
-Enma didn't turn permanently black.

This alone would debunk and destroy you, but if you want more?

WB's meitou, Shanks's sword, Roger's sword, none of them are black, all of them are CoC users.

Ridiculous logic once again.

:gokulaugh:
If you seriously believe this, I don't want to know how you try to read other English materials, I hope you don't get into trouble too much.

If Mihawk is even above Oden, then Mihawk is minimum Yonko level.
If that's true, then Lolo will be above even Yonko level? Luffy's underling? :suresure:

Luffy literally tells Lolo in this chapter again, being greatest swordsman is nothing compared to his goal, Luffy's goal is Roger's level. If Luffy's underling can't become the greatest swordsman then that will only look Luffy bad. That's nothing in front of top tiers.

Lolo will never surpass Yonko by surpassing mihawk, if mihawk YC1 level, maybe by surpassing him, Lolo can become close to Yonko level and be Luffy's underling at the same time.

I think it's obvious Shiryu > mihawk will be.

If Mihawk has the same level of Oden, he would be in flashbacks, and instead of Oden hype, Lolo would try to remember how Mihawk mastered his black blade and his Haki level, that didn't happen, mihawk is still mia in Wano.

Lolo and Lihawk won't fight again, trust me, I know this as I knew cursed swords and black blade relationship, Lolo will fight with mihawk's superior Shiryu, not mihawk.
Oh shit Erkan was here:milaugh:

Katakuri is victim of power creep until he come back like crocodile on marine ford.
So fucking true. His portrayal is comparable to Marco and King yet his feats suffer because he fought a Luffy who's far weaker than current Zoro now. Thus, his feats do not look that good anymore.

But someone who has advanced COO, awakening, COC and a special paramecia, he sure is not a level below even Marco.

Yes. Luffy fought Katakuri. For 11 hours. The same thing with Cracker.

He lost brutally to Kaido, who is well above YC level.

What is the correlations here to how fast you think a YC should be put down, relative to how close their opponent is to them in strength?

Luffy went into the Katakuri fight relatively weaker than him, and needed to improve over the course of 11 hours in order to beat him.

Same situation here with Zoro and Sanji. Going into fights against Yonko Commanders, when they are much weaker than them.

So if Luffy vs Katakuri is the standard for a weaker character to overcome a Yonko Commander, then shouldn't the time frame be about 11 hours?

But magically Zoro and Sanji will overcome Yonko Commanders in a fraction of a fraction of the time, due to time constraints, because we know damn sure they both won't have 11 hours to improve.

Or Zoro and Sanji's powerups are going to be just so astronomically high that they jump from being weaker to way stronger, and are able to defeat these guys with much more ease?

None of this adds up.
gosh your thesis is skiping all what Zoro did on the rooftop....again so bias your argumentation.

After advcoc for Luffy and Zoro rest of mugiwaras looks like a bunch of clown in terms of power, sadly
Why is it sad? Those two are the fighters of the crew. The rest are cook, navigator, doc, etc. with no noteworthy ambitions. The cook got lucky because his voice actor kept bitching to Oda, otherwise he should be fighting WsW/Black Maria based on his performance till WCI.

What is the correlations here to how fast you think a YC should be put down, relative to how close their opponent is to them in strength?

Luffy went into the Katakuri fight relatively weaker than him, and needed to improve over the course of 11 hours in order to beat him.

Same situation here with Zoro and Sanji. Going into fights against Yonko Commanders, when they are much weaker than them.

So if Luffy vs Katakuri is the standard for a weaker character to overcome a Yonko Commander, then shouldn't the time frame be about 11 hours?

But magically Zoro and Sanji will overcome Yonko Commanders in a fraction of a fraction of the time, due to time constraints, because we know damn sure they both won't have 11 hours to improve.

Or Zoro and Sanji's powerups are going to be just so astronomically high that they jump from being weaker to way stronger, and are able to defeat these guys with much more ease?

None of this adds up.
I agree with the Sanji part of your post. He shouldn't be beating a YC2.

While Zoro:
- One shotted Killer while being handicapped
- blocked hakai
- Made Big Mom shit herself. She was scared that Zoro would fuck Kaido up!
- displayed CoC
So for Zoro, its not surprising. In a sense it was underwhelming. Its good that Oda decided to made King OP as well to match Zoro's greatness.

There are 2 scenario that Oda could use for Zoro to win vs King:
One is the classical Zoro finished combine with adcoc
Second is to use Kinemon secret a technique and combine that with adcoc
Imagine the impact if Oda kept Kinemon dead and Zoro/King ran into his corpse during their fight :josad:

A Santoryu+Foxfire finisher would be a great way to honor a late Kinemon but nope

None of this adds up.
Fights last as long Oda wants them to. It's quite honestly irrelevant, as long as the fight isn't one sided (low diff).

Akainu/Aokiji lasted 10 days. Luffy/Kaido will last an hour.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Or Zoro and Sanji's powerups are going to be just so astronomically high that they jump from being weaker to way stronger, and are
Luffy trained his CoO for the majority of the fight inorder to get FS.

Zoro already knew Ryou and only needed to strengthen his resolve and flow CoC.

Sanji's dilemna is a personal one rather than one to do with powerlevels.

If you ignore context, then yes it wouldnt add up.

But magically Zoro and Sanji will overcome in a fraction of a fraction of the time, due to time constraints, because we know damn sure they both won't have 11 hours to improve.

None of this adds up.
he didnt deal damage to katakuri for 11 hrs ....
he didnt deal damage to cracker for 11 hrs either ...
once you pick out the context in these two you begin to see once he could actually damage them
they werent long exhausting fights

"

So if Luffy vs Katakuri is the standard for a weaker character to overcome a Yonko Commander, then shouldn't the time frame be about 11 hours?"

No how they get their pu's is also dictated by plot
just because luffy goes through x time and x opponents to achieve a certain level doesnt mean other characters have to and will.
you made the same assumption with kidd and law and they seemed to have jumped beating yonko commanders all together.

"Or Zoro and Sanji's powerups are going to be just so astronomically high that they jump from being weaker to way stronger, and are able to defeat these guys with much more ease?"

they got their pu's a lot faster than luffy got his vs kat and largely because they were set up before the fights even started
zoro releasing his haki with enma weeks prior to this battle and showing hint of coc against kaido before the battle with king
and sanji's body possibly undergoing changes since he put on the rs culminating in the battle against queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.