Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I remember you saying that:kata:
Wasn't the lurking legend connected to WB?

And it was WB (via Marco) who started the King's hype. :steef:
Exactly. Oda said the Strawhats will face the greatest threat(lurking legend) so far.
And just last few days I said that Zoro is facing the greatest threat on Onigashima.
My future sight never misses... :crazwhat:

"King wiping out the Lunarian tribe himself" wow this prediction is so good if if becomes true @Patryipe @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @TheAncientCenturion

I meant so far, apart from fighting Zoro, he doesn't seem so "crazy". Strong only but no crazy.
Zou Jack sounds crazier than him, invading minks and battled 1 island 5 days non stop, yoloing Fuji/Sengoku/Tsuru, yoloing Zunisha.
Even Queen seems to be a crazy scientiest with his dangerous experiments.

While King so far, only seems strong but not really crazy.
If he actually wiped his own race, a race called as Gods, then damn he is crazy...

When Sanji asks "then why did lunarians are wiped", Queen replied "Go ask him".
When you look at it different way, it is as if Queen is telling it is King's fault.
Yeah, that's where I got the idea as well.

BTW, thanks for reminding us of Jack's wasted potential. :catcry:

Queen just tanking Awakened Sanji's HM is insane.

FI Sanji's HM already did more to Wadatsumi than Jimbe's strongest Fishman Karate technique.

Post Awakening Sanji >>> FI Sanji, and Queen ate up a HM from this Sanji.

Queen is on another level, he can legit brush off anything Jimbe level characters could throw at him and no diff them :crazwhat:
Funny how you’re still on this lie about Jinbe. You’re insecurity about Zoro isn’t getting resolved, so now you have to turn your attention to Jinbe and lie about him, too. Still salty as hell 🤣

Imagine if King has the awakening
:usoprice:
Game over then to all his haters.
:steef::steef:
Queen just tanking Awakened Sanji's HM is insane.

FI Sanji's HM already did more to Wadatsumi than Jimbe's strongest Fishman Karate technique.

Post Awakening Sanji >>> FI Sanji, and Queen ate up a HM from this Sanji.

Queen is on another level, he can legit brush off anything Jimbe level characters could throw at him and no diff them :crazwhat:
Kinda thought the same.
Current Sanji should be >>> FI Sanji and yet Queen tank HM who was portrayal same ballpark as Jinbe strongest move, yeah it is kinda crazy and hype Queen a lot.
Same count for Queen too, if he has awakening, he going be hella a monster.

"King wiping out the Lunarian tribe himself" wow this prediction is so good if if becomes true @Patryipe @Sentinel @Tyki_Mikk @TheAncientCenturion

I meant so far, apart from fighting Zoro, he doesn't seem so "crazy". Strong only but no crazy.
Zou Jack sounds crazier than him, invading minks and battled 1 island 5 days non stop, yoloing Fuji/Sengoku/Tsuru, yoloing Zunisha.
Even Queen seems to be a crazy scientiest with his dangerous experiments.

While King so far, only seems strong but not really crazy.
If he actually wiped his own race, a race called as Gods, then damn he is crazy...

When Sanji asks "then why did lunarians are wiped", Queen replied "Go ask him".
When you look at it different way, it is as if Queen is telling it is King's fault.
Maybe it can reproduce itself too

Status
Not open for further replies.