Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro = Average YC1 level (Marco)
Law Kidd with awakening = Low YC1 Level (Katakuri)
I don't even think there's much difference between Marco and Katakuri. For real, Katakuri is pretty strong as a commander. Aside from King, which commander has awakening, COC and an advanced form of Haki?

Sure, the fight against Luffy didn't do him that good - especially since the same Luffy was one shot later on - but can we truly say that Post WCI Luffy was on his level? I feel like Post Udon Luffy has a greater deal at defeating Katakuri than his WCI version.

Oda had to give him BS godlike endurance, as well as Katakuri's character development mid-battle, to let him win against Katakuri in an extreme diff fight. It was so one sided before, people thought Luffy was gonna losing even when he got FS.

I'd rather say Doffy is low YC1 level.

I don't even think there's much difference between Marco and Katakuri. For real, Katakuri is pretty strong as a commander. Aside from King, which commander has awakening, COC and an advanced form of Haki?

Sure, the fight against Luffy didn't do him that good - especially since the same Luffy was one shot later on - but can we truly say that Post WCI Luffy was on his level? I feel like Post Udon Luffy has a greater deal at defeating Katakuri than his WCI version.

Oda had to give him BS godlike endurance, as well as Katakuri's character development mid-battle, to let him win against Katakuri in an extreme diff fight. It was so one sided before, people thought Luffy was gonna losing even when he got FS.

He's strong for a commander but like King just seems remarkably more impressive don't you think?

1.Zoro won't even see Kaido
2.Zoro won't have CoC
3.Zoro doesn't have CoC kaido wasn't sure
4.Zoro = Killer
5.Zoro will perform the worst on the rooftop or just better than Killer
6.Zoro can't scratch Kaido
7.Zoro going down to fight the weakest YC 1
8.Zoro going to fight Queen
9.Zoro and Drake vs Queen while Sanji goes to rooftop
10.Katakuri can beat King easy
11.King does not have durability over Kaido Dragon form wait for the Viz
12.Zoro = Sanji
13.Sanji vs King is main matchup
14.Sanji will not fight Queen
15.Zoro is using DEAD MAN Unlimited Oden haki from beyond the grave
16.King does not have CoC

Where is the credibility at a certain point, holy shit, and there are tons more. Just wait till the end of the arc, smh.
:ronalaugh:

Nah Low Yc1lvl would implied that Doffy is close to a YC1lvl charater with is not the case. Just wait for the Queen battle. If he at top as awakening, it is over for Doffy.

You're right but the difference is no where has it ever been stated that Queen's durability surpasses Kaido's while King explicitly states that he's more than "the Dragons and the Dinos".
Yeah... but he blocked that Tatsumaki, and Zoro mentioned his wings being used, so he didn't get properly hit by that attack.

Im talking about durability here, the ability of taking damage and enduring it, even if King is on another level compared to most Ancient Zoan by being a Lunarian, Queen also isn't just a human who ate a Ancient Zoan like the rest of the crew, he modified his whole body to increase his power.

So there is something else about both, apart from being an Ancient Zoan.

And based on what King and Queen have been showing about their durability, like Queen against Big Mom's attacks and King/Queen against Marco's attacks, i wouldn't say the difference is huge, but the opposite.

Sorry, the feats clearly say otherwise, and 1000 Luffy had no form of superior portrayal against Rooftop Zoro. Especially not when Zoro outperformed him (quite significantly) despite having to save him several times and the other Supernova a few times.

Both the feats and portrayal favour Rooftop Zoro over 1000 Luffy.

But if you're going to ignore those 10 chapters because "Zoro cannot be stronger than Luffy at any point in the story", then there's no point in this discussion.

I'm not really interested in debating against headcanon that ignores the manga.
I am Zoro fan too but I can't find how Zoro could deal Future sight Snakeman Luffy at chapter 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.