Zoro vs King CoC Clash?!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's YOUR idea of named attacks. You can't use that as fact and gospel for everyone. Based on that idea, yeah, you are right. Even then, HM was against an already injured Wadatsumi. You don't know what would've happened if Sanji used HM first, THEN Jinbe used VD.
Fair point, still wadasumi was clearly more in pain after sanji's attack than he was after jimbei's

Why is there even an argument?

Queen is literally comparing sanji's flammes to king's

Obviously they grant him better ap than jimbei

it never ceases to amaze me how people derail the spoiler discussion in favor of “omg x character is stronger than y character!”. Gotta tell you, some people must be typing their crappy comments from a mental institute. I also fail to fathom how some people say King could put up a fight against Kaido and make him struggle. I mean how dumb must you be to believe such a thing? Kaido literally took on 9 scabbards, minks, Killer, 4 worst generation members and Yamato and he’s still going at it with Luffy even though he’s slightly weakened.

Fine fine, fair enough :kayneshrug:
It's ok. People that disagree with me attribute fake quotes to me all the time.

I said Luffy/Law were > Calamities out of the timeskip, and Pero-whats-face says I said Zoro/Sanji > Calamities out of the timeskip.

I've been saying for months, Sanji's Queen KO move will be a dinosaur/meteor move, now they're trying to make it seem like I said HM will KO Queen because I said HM is a massive move and "game changer".

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
He never even tried to dodge because he was confident he tanks it.
Yet he dodged the Pound Cannon.

Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki (when used against Kaido) has a radius od several hundred metres; there's no indication that it's something you can dodge.

Katakuri already knows that it happened several seconds beforehand. It's literally impossible for Kat not do dodge it. A Linear strike from Zoro is far too easy too dodge.
Thunder Bagua is a linear strike and even with FS, Luffy can't dodge it.

Superior speed can surpass Future Sight.

Oda has a habit of giving YC1 very similar attributes. They're always the special one out of the group of the commanders, it's quite striking.

- Kat has CoC and FS
- King has CoC and is from a special race
- Marco has a mythical Zoan
Power inflation says otherwise.

Wdatsumi only worried about the air going out from his body, he wanted to stay big, didn't do enough damage for him to get him worried about his defeat, PLUS he looked so fine right after... While hell memories straight up finished him for the rest of the arc...
"Looked fine". That's conveniently subjective.

We don't know that though. We don't know how strong Hell Memories is vs Vagabond Drill. My point is you can't just assume that based on Wadatsumi.
Yes it easily, Jinbei was never stronger than Sanji, the portrayal made this very clear right after the timeskip. Jinbei always treated Sanji as a superior authority in the crew, specially during Whole Cake Island and also at Wano.

Wadatsumi was completely fine after Jinbei's attack, then got finished by Sanji.

Even attacks weaker than "Hell Memories" were portraited to be stronger than "Vagabond Drill", Rotisserie Strike is an example.

Jinbei himself said that if Big Mom managed to approach Sunny again, they wouldn't be able to stop her, so thats most likely his strongest move.

And now thats Exoskeleton Sanji.

According to the spoilers he did that.

Zoro's onigiri also drew some blood but there's something that happened to King after that, and with what Queen said his durability probably adapts over time from those type of attacks allowing King to take less damage.

That's one theory at least on what makes King special.
That would make king a saiyan. Adapting to the powrer of his opponent. The more fatal the damage that he takes and recovers from the less damage he will sustain from said attack moving foward

Rengoku Oni giri Slashed his chest with a LOT of blood , but the damage simply vanished , King is immortal in my opinion , he's like the one piece version of Hidan from Naruto
What if the flame on King's back kinda insta heals every damage King takes and when it's put out Zoro can damage King without him healing from it again.

I mean Foxfire style gotta be good for something

Status
Not open for further replies.